PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATS TRADE JAMIE COLLINS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he's been pretty average but how do you replace what he brings?

Is today April 1st? This better be some sort of joke.

They were clearly a miles apart in contract negotiations and Elandon Roberts has impressed enough to allow BB to see a future at LB. Still sucks we only got a 3rd rounder for him though.

91 is a beast.Are you telling me we couldn't get a third for him AFTER the season, even if we let him walk were getting a 4th in the compensation draft area.

So a THIRD from the browns? seriously?

I'm not saying Roberts is better, but he has looked amazing at points this season, trade deadline quickly approaching - team knows they won't reach deal with collins- gets pick while they can? Idk.

Hard to process, even if he walks his deal would likely get us a 3rd, maybe BB just values the pick sooner and higher in the 3rd round, it is likely to be pick #63 instead of 90s at this point, and it's 2017 vs 2018.

Only things i can imagine. HT is obviously the LB they want.

Wtf???????

He couldn't help us win a SB clearly.

Not buying the initial takes that this is only about contract talks going south. If so, why burn the bridge now? I think Lombardi is hitting it closer:

michael lombardiVerified account‏@mlombardifoxtv
Not surprised by the Pats trading Colllins. Not been playing well at all they need to get the defense fixed. This will get their attention

This is a Mankins or Milloy level move. Meant to send a message. The fact the return is apparently horrible is another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back