PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to wear white jerseys in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It's been a long time since NE wore the whites in Miami...hopefully a change of luck with a change of color

Anyone remember the last time NE didn't wear the blue down there?

Of course Miami will let them since it's a cooler night game

So the Pats wear their away jerseys in an away game? Wild

Last time they wore white down there was the 2004 MNF game....we all know what happened then

Last time they wore white down there was the 2004 MNF game....we all know what happened then

Yeah,you are right,I remember that

But to look at the positive memory of that game,it was the last game the Pats would lose that season.....I miss that team

As bad as this teams been down there, I don't care if they go out there in purple. I don't think we'll be eharing too much about the jersey selection in the post game presser. Now this makes me want to wear my white jersey there...Hmmm.

bwhahaha they dont have morris or welker this time :)

Red was worn last year. We only got to see old away unis in Denver.

Red was worn last year. We only got to see old away unis in Denver.

Which is unfortunate, because I prefer the white to the red.

I know our record in Miami is historically bad, but what's our record on MNF? I will be incredibly pleased if we come out of Miami with a win.

At least the 'Phish have already worn their hideous shiny Orange uni's. They're gawd awful.

Wish the Patriots wore their white/blue uni's all the time
Much more attractive than the blue/silver.

If there wearing the white uniforms, I will wear the white Harrison jersey tonight, here's to hoping it'll bring some luck to the D...I just keep telling myself that! :D

...I know our record in Miami is historically bad, but what's our record on MNF? I will be incredibly pleased if we come out of Miami with a win.

From Patriots.com:
PATRIOTS ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
The New England Patriots are 17-22 all-time on Monday Night Football, including 10-5 under head coach Bill Belichick. The Patriots had a six-game winning streak on Monday Night Football snapped last season when they dropped a 38-17 decision at New Orleans on Nov. 30, 2009. The Patriots played two Monday Night Football games in 2009, beating Buffalo in the Monday Night Football opener, 25-24 on Sept. 14, 2009 before losing to the Saints. The Patriots are 8-8 in home Monday Night Football games and 9-14 on the road.

Patriots face Dolphins on Monday Night Football

the last time we wore the white uniforms against Miami, was when Miami used the wild cat and ran over are areses... Just saying... wont be shocked to see the same thing except Chad Henne throwing all over the place..

Good. I'll be dressed to match. :rocker:

It is a night game. Who cares what color they wear. Miami makes opposing teams wear dark colors because the dark colors obsorb sunlight which makes the players hotter. Kinda irrelevant when the sun is down.

It is a night game. Who cares what color they wear. Miami makes opposing teams wear dark colors because the dark colors obsorb sunlight which makes the players hotter. Kinda irrelevant when the sun is down.

Normally I would point out to you just how brutally humid it is down here even when the sun is down, but it's actually been kind of (uncharacteristically) cool down here in the last week for this time of year. So yeah, good stuff.

Normally I would point out to you just how brutally humid it is down here even when the sun is down, but it's actually been kind of (uncharacteristically) cool down here in the last week for this time of year. So yeah, good stuff.

Even if it is brutally humid at night, it has no bearing in what color jersey the team is wearing. It all has to do with sunlight and sunlight only. White reflects sunlight. Dark colors obsorb it.

Finally, the one day I didn't fall asleep in Physics class has paid off.

Even if it is brutally humid at night, it has no bearing in what color jersey the team is wearing. It all has to do with sunlight and sunlight only. White reflects sunlight. Dark colors obsorb it.

Finally, the one day I didn't fall asleep in Physics class has paid off.

I understand why they make opposing teams wear the dark jerseys, I was just saying that it is still (usually) pretty hot and humid down here... even at night. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes