PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign Griff Whalen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It....is.....unfortunate......

buttfumble-2.gif
I need you guys to quit posting this. Still can't believe he did that and I just literally saw 2-minutes of my life tick away watching this over and over, and I laughed each and every time. My wife was like, "what is wrong with you?'

Apparently he has muffed several punts as a Colt.

A short, slow, non explosive player with major fumbling issues and bonehead plays......sigh

What kind of FA off the street did you expect in the middle of December ? Anyone who is a FA at this point of the season is flawed otherwise he'd be on a team. The coaching staff determined that he brings something to the team that our PS players or other FA can not, so even if you think he is crap at the very least you gotta give their opinion the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:
I need you guys to quit posting this. Still can't believe he did that and I just literally saw 2-minutes of my life tick away watching this over and over, and I laughed each and every time. My wife was like, "what is wrong with you?'
Even now, it is still rather striking to watch him do it. I know in real life it must have been so bang, bang, but it is a stunning thing to watch.

If this guy can contribute as much as Austin Collie did I'll be psyched. Collie helped them win the new orleans game in 2013 I think.
Call me crazy but this guy might help the team...

Harper's muff part 2? Coming on December 18th

Oh no, not Griff the Whiff!! J/K - his coaches never should have put him in that position. I hope he has sure hands! Go Patriots!

Maybe we should have Julian just fair catch every single punt.....
I'm sure this is the backup plan if our new signing does in fact revert to Griff the Whiff...

I still laugh every time I see it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call