PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign former Jet LB David Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Jetes released him so long after free agency dried up, I'd bet the Pats were the team he wanted to sign with. Just for spite. "JETE Suck 2017" continues.

He still is a tackling machine. Led the Jets in tackles last year I believe. He was one of my favorite Jets (if you can actually have a favorite). This is a great signing, I can see him being a great mentor for Elandon Roberts.

Not bad if he still has any speed, otherwise won't make it out of camp...kind of feels like John Lynch, Joey Galloway, Haynesworth, Reggie Wayne, etc....we shall see...

I Remember when they signed Chad Brown when he was on his last legs. Brown gave the Pats a halfway decent season in 05 I think....Perhaps Harris can mirror Brown's return....

• Agree
Reactions: jah
YEAH!!! I love it! Not only does he help patch one of the few needs on the team (backup LB), his signing brings pain and tears to the Jete fans :) I'll absolutely take a solid experienced LB who can tackle. He can probably even fill in for Hightower relatively well in the same sort of role if (when) Hightower gets hurt for a few games.

Love this move. I have been hoping they look at him, he fits one of the few remaining needs perfectly. Plus, he's a veteran, never been in trouble and he's missed one game in the last eight seasons. Extremely capable backup at two different spots, though much more Hightower's backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3