PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats replacing the new turf at Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of, yeah...

GreenBay-LambeauFieldGrowLights-CloseUp10-14IMG_3462_2.jpg

Good old Bob Kraft forgot to have the stadium designed around the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

The sun is lower in the sky in the fall and winter ... blah blah blah Bob Kraft.

Also his high tech draining system did not have enough loom ... I posted this stuff many years and injuries ago in this forum.

Stadium was designed around maximizing revenue - not player safety.

Lambeau Field uses a combination of grow lights, real grass, and synthetic weave in between the grass plants. Being a bowl it cannot possibly get more natural light than Gillette. It's green all season.

Hmmmmm Cheaters??:D

I haven't torn up one knee on my pine needles :)

Good old Bob Kraft forgot to have the stadium designed around the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

The sun is lower in the sky in the fall and winter ... blah blah blah Bob Kraft.

Also his high tech draining system did not have enough loom ... I posted this stuff many years and injuries ago in this forum.

Stadium was designed around maximizing revenue - not player safety.

*wipes away tears with 5 Super Bowl champs banners*

About a month ago, wife and I received an invitation to an event at Gillette this coming Saturday where we get to run onto the field. We got an email yesterday saying the event's been rescheduled to October 21.

In other words, the info that Howe is getting smells like BS to me. Either that, or the grounds crew that takes care of this suddenly became available last minute. Or the folks in charge of coordinating events messed up and didn't let our organization know until literally the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST