PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm 11/18 Also schooling a Colts troll about this rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm on Nov 18

UGH! My son and I are going to this game- I specifically chose it because of the 1:00pm start time damn Colts who do they think they are. :mad:

Sorry, but I'm on the other side of that. My son is 14 time zones ahead and will be happy to know that he can get up at 6:30 AM instead of 4:30 AM to see the game live. Plus, we'll be able to discuss the game.

The Colts are who we thought they were. A team that dumped an entire season to get a "franchise" QB.

If there's one game I enjoy watching outside of Patriots games it's the Steelers vs Ravens. They are always brutal.

Lol, yeah it's just Jets fans.

Dude, that topic pops up ever time the Pats lose, especially a close one. And it's simply a fact his "clutchness" hasn't been working for a while.

His PO numbers have done nothing but go down for years now. Remember when he was so clutch and elevated his game in big games?

I used to troll on the colts forum......it was called "forum credit union" or something like that.

It is funny how fast you guys jumped off the bandwagon only to jump back on.

Let me know when Luck wins a playoff game.

Lots of childish posts in this topic... The Colts fan said absolutely nothing wrong that should cause such a reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I'm on the other side of that. My son is 14 time zones ahead and will be happy to know that he can get up at 6:30 AM instead of 4:30 AM to see the game live. Plus, we'll be able to discuss the game.

The Colts are who we thought they were. A team that dumped an entire season to get a "franchise" QB.

Tanking a season is the ultimate conspiracy. Too many guys involved; it would leak out eventually. Likely didn't happen.

But, the Colts are the more fortunate team in football. They just enjoyed a good decade of winning, and probably have another 10-15 years of the same ahead.

Lots of childish posts in this topic... The Colts fan said absolutely nothing wrong that should cause such a reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighten up Francis.

Indiots are entertaining, just like the monkeys at the zoo.

Tanking a season is the ultimate conspiracy. Too many guys involved; it would leak out eventually. Likely didn't happen.

But, the Colts are the more fortunate team in football. They just enjoyed a good decade of winning, and probably have another 10-15 years of the same ahead.

Maybe I worded it wrong. They are the team with the owner/management that tanked a season. It all starts at the top.

Even QBs that look good at first can be caught up to by the rest of the NFL. As good as he's looked so far, I would still wait on him.

Maybe I worded it wrong. They are the team with the owner/management that tanked a season. It all starts at the top.

Even QBs that look good at first can be caught up to by the rest of the NFL. As good as he's looked so far, I would still wait on him.

You think the GM, his son...the coaches, etc, that all lost their jobs because the team went 2-14....went 2-14 on purpose?

I really like this Colts team. They go through some growing pains (Jets) but really show some toughness in close games.
Luck carries himself with such dignity, team plays hard and they still have some impressive talent that I assumed was well past their prime. Their record to date is IMO much more impressive than Atlanta's.

My only disappointment was seeing Polian leave as he was the one Colt I couldn't stand. I never got into the whole Manning/Brady debate. We are so lucky to have had 2 of the top 5 QB's of all time play in the same era.

I really like this Colts team. They go through some growing pains (Jets) but really show some toughness in close games.
Luck carries himself with such dignity, team plays hard and they still have some impressive talent that I assumed was well past their prime. Their record to date is IMO much more impressive than Atlanta's.

My only disappointment was seeing Polian leave as he was the one Colt I couldn't stand. I never got into the whole Manning/Brady debate. We are so lucky to have had 2 of the top 5 QB's of all time play in the same era.

I couldn't stand Polian either, the Colts laying down against the Jets was the only time I was ever ashamed to be a Colts fan. After that Polian couldn't get out of town fast enough IMO.

There was an article in the Star about how he deserved to be in the Colts ring of honor and the reaction was mostly negative. I don't think Polian realized how much fans were disgusted by that game, and the way he treated fans in the aftermath.

Heh,,, It's been a while since I've seen a Colts troll. We may see some Fin trolls in the weeks ahead as well. The amusing thing is that it's always the usual suspects. Jets/Steelers/colts fans that win a few games and decide to blather on about how our window is closing. We've dominated so many teams for so long, that when we finally look like we can be beat on any given sunday, fans from near and far come to let us know the Pats are has beens because they're not 18 and 0 or 14 and 2 this year. It's especially ridiculous, when it's a fan who admits they expect to lose because "we're in a rebuilding year", yet they thought they'd stop by and let us know our teams on the decline.

Ehh... where I live they'll probably play The Forehead's game vs. San Diego instead, they can't get enough of Manning around here, and besides, if they played Tennessee-Minnesota over Patriots-Broncos, I'm sure they'll screw it up again.

I couldn't stand Polian either, the Colts laying down against the Jets was the only time I was ever ashamed to be a Colts fan. After that Polian couldn't get out of town fast enough IMO.

There was an article in the Star about how he deserved to be in the Colts ring of honor and the reaction was mostly negative. I don't think Polian realized how much fans were disgusted by that game, and the way he treated fans in the aftermath.

How about the time Law picked off Peyton 3 times,, or when your big mouth all world kicker choked? That was kinda shameful. Heh. Baszzzing.

Ehh... where I live they'll probably play The Forehead's game vs. San Diego instead, they can't get enough of Manning around here, and besides, if they played Tennessee-Minnesota over Patriots-Broncos, I'm sure they'll screw it up again.

I didn't know the Forehead was playing at the same time, dam I probably won't get the game either. I'm sick of watching choppy online streams...:(

Heh,,, It's been a while since I've seen a Colts troll. We may see some Fin trolls in the weeks ahead as well. The amusing thing is that it's always the usual suspects. Jets/Steelers/colts fans that win a few games and decide to blather on about how our window is closing. We've dominated so many teams for so long, that when we finally look like we can be beat on any given sunday, fans from near and far come to let us know the Pats are has beens because they're not 18 and 0 or 14 and 2 this year. It's especially ridiculous, when it's a fan who admits they expect to lose because "we're in a rebuilding year", yet they thought they'd stop by and let us know our teams on the decline.

I didn't stop by to tell you your team is in decline, but its obvious. You guys were calling Manning old for the past few years, but Brady who is only a year younger than Manning isn't lol?

Brady may play till he's 40, I doubt it, but maybe. Welker is probably gone after this season. The Pats secondary is terrible and gets torched every game.

I'm sure as long as they have BZb the Pats will be competitive, they went 11-5 without Brady, but as far as being an elite team, yeah, that window is closing.

How about the time Law picked off Peyton 3 times,, or when your big mouth all world kicker choked? That was kinda shameful. Heh. Baszzzing.

How about the time Brady turned it over, what, 4 times in the first quarter VS the Ravens?

Thanks. But I think you're being a little optimistic. This is the fan base that took great pleasure in calling 2007 an "FU" tour and never misses a chance to trash Manning, Dungy or the Colts.

Before this season there was a lot of talk here about this year being another "FU" tour for the Pats. That doesn't seem to be working out for the Pats though.

I know when Pats fans come to Indy (post 2001 mind you, before that I never heard a peep from Pats fans) they are they loudest and rudest NFL fans. Raider Fan back in the day might have been worse, but we hardly ever saw the Raiders.

And I'm not being defensive, I was just pointing out the Pats victories this season were against mediocre or bad teams except for Denver.

I tried to extend a welcome hand.

I didn't know the Forehead was playing at the same time, dam I probably won't get the game either. I'm sick of watching choppy online streams...:(

You live in Oregon?? Ouch, since San Dego's only a state south of you, you'll really have a problem. I live in Iowa, so it's not like I'm that close to Denver. I guess I at least have a pretty decent chance to see the game.

How about the time Brady turned it over, what, 4 times in the first quarter VS the Ravens?

Ha Ha,,, You couldn't think of a terrible game by Brady against Indy,, so you went with the real colts. That's awsome. LOL!!

As of right now my CBS station (WCCO) is showing The Forehead will be on the late CBS game but then again that could change. In either case DirecTV has me covered in case WCCO keeps The Forehead on which sadly I feel they are going to do exactly that. Thank the heavens for me jumping to DirecTV this season so I can watch all Pats games in HD. If I didn't switch I would have only seen two so far that have aired here (the Ravens SNF one and the Jets one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News