PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm 11/18 Also schooling a Colts troll about this rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm on Nov 18

You mean hanging my hat?

Why would I hang my head because the Colts beat the Packers?

You've been doing it all thread. And Pats fans have heard that their team has been in decline since 2009. Our coaching staff stockpiled picks and, for the most part, rebuilt the team. That rebuilding team went to the Super Bowl last year where Brady set a Super Bowl record for most consecutive completions (to answer your WEN WUZ DA LAST TIME HE WUZ ELEET question) and lost to a Giants team that was firing on all cylinders because our defense couldn't stop a JV squad and Welker dropped what would have been the game sealing catch in Giants territory. This year, our secondary has improved from the 2011 version, we have a WR that can threaten all levels of the field who is finally starting to get it, and we just signed Aquib Talib to improve the corner play. In essence we have a better team than we did last year when we went to the big game.

As for who has the more promising future, we'll have to see. We're all living in the present right now. And, in the present, the Patriots are preparing to play the Buffalo Bills. It's the future that will see the Colts getting their asses stomped at Gillette.

How am I a troll?

Because I pointed out the Pats haven't beaten anyone in response to a post about how the Colts haven't beaten anyone?

No you're troll because you're obviously trolling, as has been pointed out in the thread.

I know you've got it chocked up as a W already but a rookie QB on a mediocre team already beat you once this season.

So you're expecting the offense to muster up 500 yards of total offense, then relying on Brady to throw multiple INT's in Colts territory in order for you to win? Don't get your hopes up...

Hey,, didn't Ghost miss 2 field goals in that game? Am I mistaken? What a farkin mindfark that game was. A piece of me still hurts. This season has caused me to drink more booze. LOL!!

I'll drink to that. :eat3:

Last edited:
If given the opportunity to instantly rewrite history, every singe Colts fan would trade the Manning led Colts accomplishments with that of the Brady led Patriots. They would quickly disregard the 4x MVP awards and the passing records and the 12 season wins and the 1 ring from 2 SBs and the sub .500 post season record with all those "one and dones" in return for 3 rings from 5 SBs and a winning post season record.

Meanwhile, there isn't a Patriots fan anywhere that would make the reverse trade. NONE.

So, try as you may to slam the Patriots, we all know that in the end you wish more than anything that you could be a fan of a team like ours. But instead you're stuck with yours. And that makes a laugh at you....a LOT! :rocker:

Yeah, as opposed to the Pats quality victories over Tenn, St Louis, Buffalo, NY Jets.

The only decent team the Pats have beat is Den and ill just dismiss that by saying "they had a really off day".

IUColtsPacerFan...is that you?

The Colts lost to Jacksonville, and so anything this troll says to denigrate the Pats is, thus, invalid.

Hey,, didn't Ghost miss 2 field goals in that game? Am I mistaken? What a farkin mindfark that game was. A piece of me still hurts. This season has caused me to drink more booze. LOL!!

The Cardinals game?

He missed 1. Went 4 for 5 on the day. Two of them were 50+

CBS cut to whatever game Soloman Wilcox was doing after DEN\CIN was over and they brought up the next week's games graphics and he said "Buffalo @ NE, we'll be up in NE for the Patriots vs Colts game in a few weeks.........."

I hope this means they'll flex the announcers as well.

The Indy kids have a new toy and expect you to pay attention. When they actually warrant attention, they'll get it. This guy comes here talking about his Fisher Price computer that makes sounds and flashes when you push the buttons (Luck) and wants to compare it to your laptop. Just tell him to run along and play with the other children.

I am beyond wicked pissed.

My ******ed younger brother calls me this AM as I'm heading out the door to vote. "They moved the Colts game to 4PM. We'd get home too late, so I returned the box seat tickets to the company." This from a guy who went solo missions in Nam.

Were my parents still here I'd demand a new brother.

Ouch, my brother is going to be pissed. He has to work at four that day.

This has been an entertaining and interesting thread that I began reading yesterday afternoon in work, as well as this morning in work too. The trolls post count was 40 when I first looked and surprisingly it is now 88 posts. He argued from 4pm to 1am this morning! He came over and gave the Jets thread a break!

But, back to the gist of the thread, 2nd games are okay but Sun and Mon night games are not doable for me. Four am comes too early in my house!

Go Patriots!

So what else is new with that guy? He's like a slow child with Tourette's.

Dude, based on the number of posts you chose to submit on this thread, it is evident that at some level you are trying to convince members of this forum of the credibility of your point of view. You made some decent points, but you did yourself no favors with this type of comment (from my perspective this was only the most egregious example, not the sole example).

The way you come across here is represented well by your own words:

A miserable complaining guy like you tends to rub people the wrong wAy sometimes.

======

I'm not a hater, I respect what the Colts did during the Manning/Dungy/Polian era, and as an NFL fan I am definitely intrigued by what Luck has done so far. What nags at me about him, however, is his record at Stanford. Clearly he had an excellent coach, and based on Stanford's continuing success he obviously had some good talent with him. But with all that, Luck and his team never quite rose to the top level, even in their own conference. He met expectations but never really exceeded them, did he? I expect great things from him, but will not be surprised if he winds up more in the Marino category as opposed to the Montana category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case