PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm 11/18 Also schooling a Colts troll about this rivalry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PATS COLTS Moved to 4:25 pm on Nov 18

I come here because reading the game threads here makes me laugh. Whenever the Pats are down or losing...you guys freak out and say BB and Brady has lost it, "seasons over" etc, while when you blow out some scrub team like the Rams or Bills ....suddenly the Pats are the best team in the NFL.

The panic and then the mania that happens here....often in the course of a few quarters is something to behold.

If you are a real Colts fan you wouldnt be saying this, have u heard of The pot calling the kettle black. After every playoff loss during Peyton's era (and there were MANYYYYYYYY) there were threads that Peyton only plays for stats and accolades not for SB wins, he is a choker etc........ The gameday thread on your forums is filled with homers too.......

Your fanbase was crying when u heard that Peyton will be leaving, ppl on your teams forum were saying Luck has done nothing ,he is not as good as peyton blah blah

After a few DenveR loses this year FANS on the same colts forums were counting their blessings that they got Luck and got rid of Manning? Really, Peyton who did so much for the team, you guys were making fun of him and his noodle arm... shame on you guys, how do you even live with your self , you guys should stop following the Colts ...............By far the worst homer fans in the sportsworld........ :rofl:

Last edited:

Sounds good, should be a great game.

As long as you're here trolling, maybe you can make yourself useful. I've been trying to compile a group of worthwhile Twitter feeds for every team. For the Colts, I've got

Tom James
Phillip Wilson
George Bremer
Michael Chappell
Phil Richards

Are there others you can think of that would be good choices to add to the list?

Been to two and won one since the Pats last hoisted the Lombardi.

We have been to the most recent one, though we lost, but we did make it and we won the AFC, cant say the same for ur team can u , worst record in the NFL last year? i mean talk about asking fans to pay money to watch games only to see their team throw away games......... equivalent to CHICAGO BLACK SOX

Last edited:

If you are a real Colts fan you wouldnt be saying this, have u heard of The pot calling the kettle black. After every playoff loss during Peyton's era (and there were MANYYYYYYYY) there were threads that Peyton only plays for stats and accolades not for SB wins, he is a choker etc........ The gameday thread on your forums is filled with homers too.......

Your fanbase was crying when u heard that Peyton will be leaving, ppl on your teams forum were saying Luck has done nothing ,he is not as good as peyton blah blah

After a few DenveR loses this year FANS on the same colts forums were counting their blessings that they got Luck and got rid of Manning? Really, Peyton who did so much for the team, you guys were making fun of him and his noodle arm... shame on you guys, how do you even live with your self , you guys should stop following the Colts ...............By far the worst homer fans in the sportsworld........ :rofl:

Is that right? I remember when the debate here was whether the Pats should trade Brady or Cassel:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

As long as you're here trolling, maybe you can make yourself useful. I've been trying to compile a group of worthwhile Twitter feeds for every team. For the Colts, I've got

Tom James
Phillip Wilson
George Bremer
Michael Chappell
Phil Richards

Are there others you can think of that would be good choices to add to the list?

I don't use Twitter, sorry.

Is that right? I remember when the debate here was whether the Pats should trade Brady or Cassel

Is that right? I remember when the debate on colts forum was whether or not Peyton should play when the Colts make the playoffs because the fans thought he chokes in those games

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

See i can be irritating too saying the same stuff over and over again

Is that right? I remember when the debate on colts forum was whether or not Peyton should play when the Colts make the playoffs because the fans thought he chokes in those games

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

See i can be irritating too saying the same stuff over and over again

Hah, yeah. When is the last time Brady played well in the POs or late in a game? For someone who is so "clutch" he doesn't seem to have done much since 2004 in big games.

Oh, wait. He did have that big second half in he 2006 AFC title game and those two SBs against the Giants.

"We're only going to score 17? OK".

Last edited:

Hah, yeah. When is the last time Brady played well in the POs or late in a game? For someone who is so "clutch" he doesn't seem to have done much since 2004 in big games.

Oh, wait. He did have that big second half in he 2006 AFC title game and those two SBs against the Giants.

"We're only going to score 17? OK".

Man i wish the list of playoff games Peyton has choked in was a small one so that i could have listed it here, unfortunately this forum allows only a max of 10,000 characters . You are lucky that you were able to list the games.. Bravo....... enjoy the on SB win where the Bears handed the game to the Colts in a silver platter

Man i wish the list of playoff games Peyton has choked in was a small one so that i could have listed it here, unfortunately this forum allows only a max of 10,000 characters . You are lucky that you were able to list the games.. Bravo....... enjoy the on SB win where the Bears handed the game to the Colts in a silver platter

Beating the Bears was sweet. I wonder why the Pats didn't?

Oh, that's right. In 2006 they lost to the Colts.

Twice.

The troll is definitely nothing like Ryan the Colts fan. Ryan has got class and knowledge that puts indycolts to shame. Ryan could start some great threads on this board without intentionally trying to offend the fan base. Looking forward to his visit to see what his analysis will be this year. I consider Ryan and Pherein right up there with visiting fans that bring it every time they come by.

Beating the Bears was sweet. I wonder why the Pats didn't?

Oh, that's right. In 2006 they lost to the Colts.

Twice.

Man you keep harping on 2006 i wonder why, is that the year you gave your cherry to Peyton?

I mean he has played for those losers since 98 for sure you must remember some other year

And I can't help noticing all the threads and comments on this very board from Pats fans wondering what happened to Brady and his "clutchness".

Just saying, 2004 was a while ago.

And I can't help noticing all the threads and comments on this very board from Pats fans wondering what happened to Brady and his "clutchness".

Just saying, 2004 was a while ago.

You really think those are pats fans?, they are people like you or Jets/ravens fans in disguise who come here to make posts so that trolls like you can pick up on those and be happy that "WOW! OMG! The pats fans think that Brady isnt clutch" . Looks like their posts are working aye

What if i create a username called "PeytonsBalls" and go and post crap about him on colts/Denver forums will that mean that all teh Colts/Broncos fan think he is all that?

Man you keep harping on 2006 i wonder why, is that the year you gave your cherry to Peyton?

I mean he has played for those losers since 98 for sure you must remember some other year

Lol, you brought it up in your last post. Funny how the Bears just let the Colts win but you didn't mention the Pats played the Colts the game before.

Did the Pats let the Colts win too?

Oh wait, it was because they turned up the thermostat in the Dome right?

A word of warning.

for anyone looking for intelligent discussion, you might want to avoid this thread.

Lol, you brought it up in your last post. Funny how the Bears just let the Colts win but you didn't mention the Pats played the Colts the game before.

Again with that one year, pls remind us about the other 10-11 years, what has been the result who has kicked whose butt in this rivalry .....please do so

You really think those are pats fans?, they are people like you or Jets/ravens fans in disguise who come here to make posts so that trolls like you can pick up on those and be happy that "WOW! OMG! The pats fans think that Brady isnt clutch" . Looks like their posts are working aye

What if i create a username called "PeytonsBalls" and go and post crap about him on colts/Denver forums will that mean that all teh Colts/Broncos fan think he is all that?

Lol, yeah it's just Jets fans.

Dude, that topic pops up ever time the Pats lose, especially a close one. And it's simply a fact his "clutchness" hasn't been working for a while.

His PO numbers have done nothing but go down for years now. Remember when he was so clutch and elevated his game in big games?

That was the year that the officials called a penalty for "faceguarding", when that was no longer a penalty. So, in essense, you could say that the officials gifted the Colts their only title by making up a non-existent penalty.

Keep trolling, though, because we've never heard this stuff before. :bricks:

Mainly because the refs were hugely inconsistent. They called Hobbs for face guarding pass interference when he didn't touch wayne and gave the colts a td basically. On the other end on 3rd down late in the 4th cardwell gets mugged by kelvin hayden in the endzone and somehow no flag is thrown and they have to settle for 3. And I'm sure you know the rest. There were quit a few fishy colts playoff games, steelers in 05(Polamalu pick, the offsides) and chargers in 07(taking back the cromartie pick on a terribly weak holding call).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft