PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats bars in Raleigh, NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grapedog

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good spot for raleigh, NC area Pats fans to go. I moved here from Mass about 5 years ago, but I've yet to find a single pats bar with more than me for a fan base during the regular season...

PonyExpress said:

Great find, Pony x. I looked for the old bulletin board site at Patriot.com that had different cities and couldn't find it.

Already used it to find a bar near Tampa and maybe some fans from the old Boston Bob's in St. Pete Beach.

Apparently, not a lot of people know about this fan club.

Maybe a good Idea for a sticky for the early part of the season?

Thanks again

Damons isn't but 20 minutes from me, I'll have to check that place out. It's on Hurricane Aly and it's behind the RBC center...i wouldn't be surprised if it's a huge Hurricans(NHL) bar too...

grapedog said:
Damons isn't but 20 minutes from me, I'll have to check that place out. It's on Hurricane Aly and it's behind the RBC center...i wouldn't be surprised if it's a huge Hurricans(NHL) bar too...
We have a Pats fans club with over 80 members here in the Triangle area. We will be meeting for every game this year at Damon's, near the RBC Center. There will be at least 25 or more of us there this Sunday rooting for our Pats - 25 have already RSVP'd yes and another 12 maybe! Wear your Pats gear and join us! Damon's has 100" HD screens and speakers on the tables so you can actually hear the game!

Please join our group - the RDU-Triangle New England Patriots Meetup Group - on meetup.com to get updates, announcements, and to RSVP so we can be sure to reserve a big enough area for our group to sit together. RSVP isn't required but will help event planning and help keep us in good graces with Damon's management. :D Here's the URL:

http://patriots.meetup.com/25/?gj=sj8

Also, the fan club URL is www.nepfnc.com.

Great HD TV viewing and hearing, a big group of fellow fans, and Damon's even has good food and a big selection of beer! What more could you ask for? I hope to meet some of you fellow NC Pats fans there!

[edit: it's www.nepfnc.com].

Last edited:
PromisedLand said:
We have a Pats fans club with over 80 members here in the Triangle area. We will be meeting for every game this year at Damon's, near the RBC Center. There will be at least 25 or more of us there this Sunday rooting for our Pats - 25 have already RSVP'd yes and another 12 maybe! Wear your Pats gear and join us! Damon's has 100" HD screens and speakers on the tables so you can actually hear the game!

Please join our group - the RDU-Triangle New England Patriots Meetup Group - on meetup.com to get updates, announcements, and to RSVP so we can be sure to reserve a big enough area for our group to sit together. RSVP isn't required but will help event planning and help keep us in good graces with Damon's management. :D Here's the URL:

Great HD TV viewing and hearing, a big group of fellow fans, and Damon's even has good food and a big selection of beer! What more could you ask for? I hope to meet some of you fellow NC Pats fans there!

I wish there was a fan club where I'm at :/

I wanna join other Patsfans to watch the game! d%#*!@t!

Actually, I signed up for that Meetup group yesterday, already RSVP'd that I'll be there... :)

great to finally be able to hang with some fellow fans...

grapedog said:
Actually, I signed up for that Meetup group yesterday, already RSVP'd that I'll be there... :)

great to finally be able to hang with some fellow fans...
Cool, I'll be there too. Help me keep bumping this thread until the game on the chance that there are some other Pats fans in this area who haven't seen this yet. I know there are at least another 2 or 3 NC Raleigh area fans on this site.

bump to the top for any other raleigh area fans...

PromisedLand said:

Just a bump and update... we're up to 34 yes RSVP's and counting, with 13 more maybe's! Y'all come, y'hear? :D

PromisedLand said:

Another bump... must be working, we're up to 40 yes RSVP's and 11 maybes ... if you are in the Triangle and you're not at Damon's tomorrow, well, you're just missing out! :D

http://patriots.meetup.com/25/events/4943485/

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft