PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Broncos Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyManning.png

Caption this image of a young TFB and Manning?
rain-man-01.jpg

Dennard wasn't a "healthy scratch"...he's got a banged up shoulder

Dennard better be ready for next week then, we will need him

So are people saying there is no way the Pats can get HFA advantage if they win next Sunday? After watching Indy today, do people really feel the Pats can't beat them or Detriot the last few weeks? And who has Green Bay beaten? The Pats could go 6-0 on the six game stretch if they beat Denver. The way the Pats are playing the last month minus the Jets game, they are playing good enough to beat anyone.

I see Broncos at 13-3. i just don't see that with the pats..12-4 at best IMO. Ya they could go 6-0 in that stretch...but things happen and there will be close games that can go either way. I don't see it right now. They played great today but usually do at home. Hell past 5 years brady has only lost i think 3 or 4 home games

If they beat DEN then go and beat INDY Det and GB all in a row..i will change my mind

I think they go 8-0 at home this year. And their 4-5 losses...2 already..will come on the road. GB i still have as a loss. SD being the other very tough one.

Denver will have to double Gronk. Not sure who on that team can cover him. They don't have a Browner like guy to take him on 1v1

This is from their forum:

They have only played one team that is over .500. The refs let Revis get away with murder all day covering Marshall. They will not be as lucky as Revis can't cover all of our weapons.

Comparing our team to how any of the teams the Patriots have played so far is like NIGHT & DAY. They have not faced anyone near as good as the Broncos and it will show. I personally think we are going to dismantle them in their own house. We are going to win by 2 TD's minimum.

Going into the SF/SD/NE stretch, I said I'd be happy going 2-1. I still will be.

That being said, I'll just repeat what others have said. They ain't seen nothin' like what the orange & blue is bringing to town. The dysfunctional Bears offense dumped 23 on them. The Broncos should be able to put at least 30 or 35, and I'm not sure that Brady can muster up more than that against Von/Ware & company.

Either way, I'm going to be a happy camper if the Broncos can win this one.......... and life goes on if they lose.

Do the know most of those bears points came in garbage time or when the game was pretty much over and they were playing a soft D? I guess playing a SF team with no one on D or a SD D with their top DBs out is night and day difference.

Putting up 30-35 on us in our building rarely happens...even more so that we have the top ranked pass D

Last edited:
I see Broncos at 13-3. i just don't see that with the pats..12-4 at best IMO. Ya they could go 6-0 in that stretch...but things happen and there will be close games that can go either way. I don't see it right now. They played great today but usually do at home. Hell past 5 years brady has only lost i think 3 or 4 home games

If they beat DEN then go and beat INDY Det and GB all in a row..i will change my mind

I think they go 8-0 at home this year. And their 4-5 losses...2 already..will come on the road. GB i still have as a loss. SD being the other very tough one.

The Broncos have been a weak road team thus far too and they still have six road games including here, KC, Cincy in late December, and San Diego. All losable games for them.

And the Pats have been dominant in three of the last four games including on the road.

The Broncos have been a weak road team thus far too and they still have six road games including here, KC, Cincy in late December, and San Diego. All losable games for them.

And the Pats have been dominant in three of the last four games including on the road.

Still see them a 13-3. 1 loss to us..the other SD or KC

Still see them a 13-3. 1 loss to us..the other SD or KC

It's a long, long season. Houston started 11-1 in 2012 and looked tremendous, and lost 3 of their last 4 after coming to Foxboro, losing out on a bye and getting knocked out in the divisional round.

I'll just take it one game at a time, personally. But regardless of our final record and our playoff seeding, I like our chances against anyone if we play well.

I'll just take it one game at a time, personally. But regardless of our final record and our playoff seeding, I like our chances against anyone if we play well.

Agreed..i just would like for it to be at home so i can go!

Sunday is going to be a bit chilly...mid lower 40s game time...30s that night

10-18 mph wind that day as of now

I hope it's windy...so the ducks he throws stay up a bit longer

Eh, I don't know, I sure want the pats to win this one but Denver has got serious weapons and I don't think NE's weapons are as extensive. Denver's o line is playing very well and Demarcus ware and Von miller are playing great together. It's going to be very tough, I just don't know if the NE O line the last few weeks is for real or not but we will find out next Sunday. Defensively NE has a vey tough task, Damarius is just tough as nails and hillman has been very good also.

Going to be tough, I'm not saying NE can't win but I do see them as underdogs.

Last edited:
Eh, I don't know, I sure want the pats to win this one but Denver has got serious weapons and I don't think NE's weapons are as extensive. Denver's o line is playing very well and Demarcus ware and Von miller are playing great together. It's going to be very tough, I just don't know if the NE O line the last few weeks is for real or not but we will find out next Sunday. Defensively NE has a vey tough task, Damarius is just tough as nails and hillman has been very good also.

Going to be tough, I'm not saying NE can't win but I do see them as underdogs.

We will defiantly find out about the OL. If they hold up vs them they are legit. But Chicagos front was suppose to be pretty good..and pats OL did great. Mostly becasue they could run the ball.

If we can run the ball on Denver..that will slow down the pass rush and help brady out so much with protection and PA.

We are going to have to stop hillman as well

Hillman is the guy I worry about most, he is very fast. Also a pass rush, we all know if we don't get a rush on manning it can be a long ass day.

Belichick has his bulletin board material

Pats open as a 3.5 point underdog. First time they've been more than a 3 point underdog at home since 2001 against the Rams

Don't need that much of a pass rush if you disrupt their timing.

Some actual crowd noise could also be helpful. Probably too much to hope for.

Brady > Manning
Belichick > Fox

That's enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back