PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, this is the easiest question yet. Is the thought of camp starting tomorrow scrambling everyone's brains?

huskeralk said:
Come on now, this is the easiest question yet. Is the thought of camp starting tomorrow scrambling everyone's brains?

It's a trap -- but I can't see it. Why not Pete Carroll?

Edit: By the way, Husker -- I finally watched Zoolander. But that doesn't make the avatar any less scary!

Last edited:
Mike the Brit said:
It's a trap -- but I can't see it. Why not Pete Carroll?

Edit: By the way, Husker -- I finally watched Zoolander. But that doesn't make the avatar any less scary!

It is Pete Carroll.

By the way, what did you think of Zoolander? That movie still cracks me up just thinking about it.

Entering 2005, who was the last player besides Adam Vinatieri to lead the Patriots in scoring?

huskeralk said:
It is Pete Carroll.

By the way, what did you think of Zoolander? That movie still cracks me up just thinking about it.

I enjoyed it, but I wasn't really in the mood -- chalk it up to me, not the film (oh, and I have difficulty in thinking of Ben Stiller as s-t-o-o-p-i-d).

huskeralk said:
Entering 2005, who was the last player besides Adam Vinatieri to lead the Patriots in scoring?

Still looking for an answer.

huskeralk said:

Last call . . . Matt "Open" Bahr??

Last edited:
Patriotic said:

What the hell.... Curtis Martin?

dryheat44 said:
Actually, I believe you're correct.

My contribution: Who was the first player to sign with the Boston Patriots?

Jeebus...I posted this question on June 30, and no guesses? It's been so long I don't even remember the answer anymore.

Patriotic said:

Yep, that's correct. More to come on monday.

Who was the first Patriots' player to return a punt for a touchdown?

huskeralk said:
Who was the first Patriots' player to return a punt for a touchdown?
Mike Haynes

Crowpointer said:
Mike Haynes

Yep, he went 89 yards for a td against Buffalo in 1976.

huskeralk said:
Yep, he went 89 yards for a td against Buffalo in 1976.
I vaguely remember that he ran a punt back ( it may have been preseason) and spiked it before he scored. Was I dreaming or is that true ?

Crowpointer said:
I vaguely remember that he ran a punt back ( it may have been preseason) and spiked it before he scored. Was I dreaming or is that true ?

I couldn't tell you. Hell, I was born in 76', I'm just reading this stuff off of a calendar. :D

huskeralk said:
I couldn't tell you. Hell, I was born in 76', I'm just reading this stuff off of a calendar. :D
Geez I thought you were the great and powerful OZ who knew all. "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain !"

Six quarterbacks were selected ahead of the Patriots' Tom Brady, a two-time Super Bowl MVP, in the 2000 NFL Draft. How many of them can you name?

i know Pennigton and Bulger were taken before.

desi-patsfan said:
i know Pennigton and Bulger were taken before.

Giovanni Carmazzi, Spurgeon Wynn, Chris Redman, the guy who succeeded Peyton at Tennessee.

I'm not sure Bulger wasn't the year after.

dryheat44 said:
Jeebus...I posted this question on June 30, and no guesses? It's been so long I don't even remember the answer anymore.

Fine. Harvey White. That's right, Clemson QB Harvey White was the first player to sign with the Boston Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back