On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
The 2007 New England Patriots Schedule:
-
-
-
-
Browns

That right there is as far as we need to look! I am getting tired of all the 16-0, 19-0 talk.
I also love how before the season "the Patriots play two playoff teams and two Div teams in the first four games!"
Now everyone says "the Patriots haven't played anyone yet".

Lord, give me strenth

Re: Patriots Schedule!

The 2007 New England Patriots Schedule:
-
-
-
-
Browns

That right there is as far as we need to look! I am getting tired of all the 16-0, 19-0 talk.
I also love how before the season "the Patriots play two playoff teams and two Div teams in the first four games!"
Now everyone says "the Patriots haven't played anyone yet".

Lord, give me strenth

I hear ya. The Patriots have played possibly their biggest rival, at their place. They've played a high powered Cinncy team, at their place (the same Cinncy team that beat the Ravens). We've all heard all the talk since last year about the Chargers (the same Charger team that beat the Bears) have the most talent blah blah. The Bills, because of their injuries weren't an elite team, but then they win last week.

My point is, the Pats didn't just play these teams and squeak by. They've blown out four opponents, where I didn't even have to guzzle booze to calm down during any of the games.

My point is, the Pats didn't just play these teams and squeak by. They've blown out four opponents, where I didn't even have to guzzle booze to calm down during any of the games.

Right, and I still have plenty of fingernail left as compared to seasons past!
Also, perhaps these teams records are not as good as the talking heads thought they would be BECAUSE of the physical beat down at the hands of the Pats?

They've blown out four opponents, where I didn't even have to guzzle booze to calm down during any of the games.

But you did anyway, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents