Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Per realpatriot twitter.

Ojinnaka re-signed, QB Brett Ratliff to PS

according to rapsheet

Re: Ojinakka re-signed, Brett Ratliff to PS

Brett Ratliff? Why? :confused:
We play the Brownies a month from today, we need all the info on that Mangini/Daboll offense :)

Probably just need a QB to get some reps for the WR without wearing out Brady's arm too much.

Ratlif, Elam and Colman + a second rounder for Mark Sanchez.

Maybe you can convert the Rat to a WR.

Ratlif, Elam and Colman + a second rounder for Mark Sanchez.

It was a late first but, regardless, Mangini clearly got the last laugh there now that he has Delhomme and Wallace at QB :bricks:

It was a late first but, regardless, Mangini clearly got the last laugh there now that he has Delhomme and Wallace at QB :bricks:

=========================================

That might of been the last act of Tangini/Manebaum.

So Ratliff to the Pats, any one think this signals a trade for Tom Brady?:)

Blah. I knew it. No exciting new player. Circle the wagons and go in-house. At least the familiar faced receiver was not David Patten (who I loved as a player, but come on, isn't he about 100 now?).

I can't believe there going to start Delhomme sunday if his ankle is better, Wallace has done a good job in his absence...

Yes, like Danny Woodhead. Awesome isn't he? Thanks for the boneheaded cut.

Oh yeah been on our team for 2 years. We have too much talent to keep him. I like the guy but when u have LT and Green ....... no need of him...... He is third down back,,,,

Oh yeah been on our team for 2 years. We have too much talent to keep him. I like the guy but when u have LT and Green ....... no need of him...... He is third down back,,,,

a 3rd down back that we needed to draft in 2011 as premier 3rd down back Faulk aged. Just needed Faulk's replacement sooner than we thought. Brady won 3 SBs thanks to clutch 3rd down back contributions, but then what would a JETs fan know about winning SBs? My bad.

a 3rd down back that we needed to draft in 2011 as premier 3rd down back Faulk aged. Just needed Faulk's replacement sooner than we thought. Brady won 3 SBs thanks to clutch 3rd down back contributions, but then what would a JETs fan know about winning SBs?

That true about sbs. Sometimes in life you get lucky such like in 6th round pick for Brady. But all the sbs you won the (17-0) is greatest defeat of all. People will remember that one the most.........I forgot the oak game in the snow was a gimmie.

a 3rd down back that we needed to draft in 2011 as premier 3rd down back Faulk aged. Just needed Faulk's replacement sooner than we thought. Brady won 3 SBs thanks to clutch 3rd down back contributions, but then what would a JETs fan know about winning SBs?

That true about sbs. Sometimes in life you get lucky such like in 6th round pick for Brady. But all the sbs you won the (17-0) is greatest defeat of all. People will remember that one the most.........I forgot the oak game in the snow was a gimmie.

Yes they'll remember we had to guts to go for the biggest prize ever, and didn't lay down like the Colts did.

Wow.. I'm having a hard time remembering anything the Jets did.. you see, your last superbowl was way before I was born. Nine presidents have come into and out of office since you did something noteworthy. Isn't that amazing huh?

17-0? I'm confused. Win some (3) lose some (3). Been there. Done that. Your JETS haven't been there since before Armstrong landed on the moon.

Ratlif, Elam and Coleman + a second rounder for Mark Sanchez.

Has Ratliff played that position before? Or better still, can he rush the passer?

Even if he sux as a 1st/2nd-string QB, we still need somebody else to throw during practice.

The New Jersey Jets have never won a Super Bowl.

The NFL vs. AFL game 41 years ago was an exhibition game. Sorry, it's a fact. Call us when you upgrade your resume.

I'm sure this move will make all the people complaining about getting no value for our 7th round draft picks very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore