Patriots recently received a $1,184,000 salary cap credit for Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots recently received a $1,184,000 salary cap credit for Aaron Hernandez

Miguel Benzan

Attempting to explain the significance of the recent salary cap credit that the Patriots received in regards to Aaron Hernandez.

Continue reading...

Odin Lloyd only had one life and he gets no credit or rebate. Lock this scumbag up and throw away the key.

English, doc.

So did the possibility of re-signing Revis just get a boost?

On a mildly related note, can patsfans stop posting news articles with every little insignificant detail of the trial (not this thread)? Tell us what the final decision is until then we don't care.

Odin Lloyd only had one life and he gets no credit or rebate. Lock this scumbag up and throw away the key.
Listen, I have my suspicions but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Hernandez hasn't been convicted of anything yet and even though it pains me to say it, the presumption of innocence must be applied. Now, if he is found guilty, it's open season.

Right now, this is a salary cap related story.

Listen, I have my suspicions but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Hernandez hasn't been convicted of anything yet and even though it pains me to say it, the presumption of innocence must be applied. Now, if he is found guilty, it's open season.

Right now, this is a salary cap related story.

I'll give him his day in court but I hate him ausbacker. He allegedly took a life, ruined his own, soiled the teams reputation, and set the franchise back on and off the field.

I'll give him his day in court but I hate him ausbacker. He allegedly took a life, ruined his own, soiled the teams reputation, and set the franchise back on and off the field.
I don't have an issue with your feelings or sentiment it's more I firmly believe in allowing a person their day in court. That said, sometimes, restraint is difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST