PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots own a distinction unlikely to be duplicated by another NFL team, ever

Oh, that's what happened. And it had so much promise.
OK, back to wasting my morning chasing down celeb lesbian love scenes.
Why just “celeb”?

This may be the dumbest thread ever.

Look, I tried to make it creatively entertaining for you. As much as you disapprove there's no need to embarrass yourself by demonstrating ignorance of what has preceded it.

Look, I tried to make it creatively entertaining for you. As much as you disapprove there's no need to embarrass yourself by demonstrating ignorance of what has preceded it.
Yes I’m ignorant because I don’t get an inside joke. If you think I embarrassed myself for what I said, I’m pretty sure the jokes on you.

Yes I’m ignorant because I don’t get an inside joke. If you think I embarrassed myself for what I said, I’m pretty sure the jokes on you.

No inside jokes going on. Oh, never mind.

I’ve seen far better threads get deleted than this one…so I guess if you’re an insider you get preferential treatment. Either way. If you think I embarrassed myself for what I wrote….all I can do is laugh hysterically at you

You’re free to explain why; otherwise, STFU. And remember to have the visiting nurse wipe that applesauce off your chin, your pillow is a mess.
Lighten up Francis. It was a sarcastic comment about spelling directed at Ring6. Apparently you didn't like it.
And get a new line. The applesauce "joke" was old a while ago.

Lighten up Francis. It was a sarcastic comment about spelling directed at Ring6. Apparently you didn't like it.
And get a new line. The applesauce "joke" was old a while ago.

I have Ring6 (Andy) on ignore, so there was no way of knowing your comment wasn't directed at the OP.

Last edited:
I’ve seen far better threads get deleted than this one…so I guess if you’re an insider you get preferential treatment. Either way. If you think I embarrassed myself for what I wrote….all I can do is laugh hysterically at you

LOL. As far as I remember, there's never been a thread deleted for being "stupid" or too silly. Dad humor that would make a teenager cringe is an art form.

Threads get deleted when they are interpreted by posters as political or highly controversial, and evoke hostility and divisiveness. Ian and the mods are actually pretty consistent about that.

d%#*!@t, you are correct. I've tried to save face by slightly altering the OP but am not sure I succeeded. At least the Colts Tyquan is a defensive end; if he was a WR, we'd have to trade for him.

Related Names​

I wonder if that site has a real names only filter. Or at least sets some standards on what constitutes a real name. More than half of those sound made up on the spot at the hospital.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back