Patriots own a distinction unlikely to be duplicated by another NFL team, ever

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
TWO wide receivers who answer to Tiquan (or Tyquan). Too bad they are years apart.

Tiquan "Eraserhead" Underwood, who famously caused the storied profanity-laced sideline shouting match between Tom Brady and Bill O'Brien.

underwoodhappy.jpg

The new guy, Tyquan "Speedy Feet" Thornton, who just might make us forget Randy Moss. I said "might."

5454-94584-original.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought the Underood variety of Clan Tiquan was better known for being cut on the eve of 46...

That too; a friend of mine suggested it jinxed the team's chances. But in the game at Washington, Underwood rounded out his route in the end zone causing Brady's pass to be intercepted. Afterward O'Brien lit into Brady and Tom defended himself "vociferously."

TWO wide receivers who answer to Tiquan. Too bad they are years apart.

Tiquan "Eraserhead" Underwood, who famously caused the storied profanity-laced sideline shouting match between Tom Brady and Bill O'Brien.

View attachment 42945

The new guy, Tiquan "Speedy Feet" Thornton, who just might make us forget Randy Moss. I said "might."

View attachment 42946
Hoping he makes us remember Randy Moss, with some big catches, leaving his defender in the dust. This kid has become a quick favorite of mine.

Last edited:
TWO wide receivers who answer to Tiquan. Too bad they are years apart.

View attachment 42945

The new guy, Tiquan "Speedy Feet" Thornton, who just might make us forget Randy Moss. I said "might."

View attachment 42946
i was doing some research into this unique "Tiquan Paradox" seemingly engulfing Foxborough Mass...

This research has, unfortunately, fully completely and irrevocably debunked the "Tiquan Paradox" because one of the Tiquans is actually a Tyquan... and the only other Tyquan in the league plays for the clots...

They don’t have the same name

I would just like to point out that Eraserhead was overated, and was the first of a vastly overrated filmography that yeilded one decent movie.

Hoping he makes us remember Randy Miss, with some big catches, leaving his defender in the dust. This kid has become a quick favorite of mine.
Freudian slip? He very well could end up a huge miss...in which case we will always remember him and Underwood as "WHYQUANS"...

I would just like to point out that Eraserhead was overated, and was the first of a vastly overrated filmography that yeilded one decent movie.
jeezus krist...don't keep us in suspense...what movie??????????????

you class Mulholland Drive with Eraserhead??? don't EVER watch "Glen or Glenda", "Plan 9","The Creeping Terror" or "2000 Maniacs"...

i was doing some research into this unique "Tiquan Paradox" seemingly engulfing Foxborough Mass...

This research has, unfortunately, fully completely and irrevocably debunked the "Tiquan Paradox" because one of the Tiquans is actually a Tyquan... and the only other Tyquan in the league plays for the clots...

d%#*!@t, you are correct. I've tried to save face by slightly altering the OP but am not sure I succeeded. At least the Colts Tyquan is a defensive end; if he was a WR, we'd have to trade for him.

Related Names​

Last edited:
Is the doman "2000Maniacs.com" taken? @Ian could change the name of PatsFans.
yeah...that domain IS available...but I'd expect a lawsuit...anyway, here's the trailer with a scene called "The Teetering Rock" halfway through...the film starred a number of Playboy models who were gleefully terminated in the most ghastly ways possible...

I thought the Underood variety of Clan Tiquan was better known for being cut on the eve of 46...

That too; a friend of mine suggested it jinxed the team's chances...

The move that really jinxed their chances that game was not dressing Kevin Faulk... Just as not dressing Troy Brown jinxed their chances in 42.

yeah...that domain IS available...but I'd expect a lawsuit...anyway, here's the trailer with a scene called "The Teetering Rock" halfway through...the film starred a number of Playboy models who were gleefully terminated in the most ghastly ways possible...

What's the deal with psychopaths and banjos? :D
deliverance GIF

The move that really jinxed their chances that game was not dressing Kevin Faulk... Just as not dressing Troy Brown jinxed their chances in 42.

You've just jinxed this thread. It might never recover.

No, they don't.
You’re free to explain why; otherwise, STFU. And remember to have the visiting nurse wipe that applesauce off your chin, your pillow is a mess.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back