PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots-Lolphins Postgame Analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have looked at the schedule; I would be more surprised if they lost 1 than if they won all. Presuming they need to play all out the rest of the way, of course.

giants and broncos will be the toughest tests for us. the eagles and jets also could present problems, but i am more confident in those games.

Seriously. On paper, the Texans are worlds better than the Colts. It's a damn shame their defense is underperforming so badly... But at the same time, they're only 1 game behind in the standings. It's still theoretically possible to right the ship.

I'd love to see BOB turn that thing around. The weeping and gnashing of teeth in Indianapolis would be absolutely epic.

Seriously. On paper, the Texans are worlds better than the Colts. It's a damn shame their defense is underperforming so badly... But at the same time, they're only 1 game behind in the standings. It's still theoretically possible to right the ship.

i hate the fact we are playing another late season game against the texans in houston... in the same stadium welker tore up his knee on that horrible turf.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
I'd love to see BOB turn that thing around. The weeping and gnashing of teeth in Indianapolis would be absolutely epic.
Heck yes! Can only imagine the ways Colts fans would dream up to blame the Pats... Well, BOB worked for the Patriots before, now he won the division, there's NO WAY that could've happened unless the Patriots CHEATED!

@JackBauer - The past two weeks there have been numerous posts claiming that Vollmer is better than Solder at LT. Both in the game thread and in the threads about the Pats needing another OT on the roster.
I've always thought that. I think Solder is there because a) the felt he'd be better there than at RT, and b) there's some reticence to stick Vollmer there long term because he tends to go down for periods of time during the season.

So I'm the lazy one because I don't want to find evidence of a statement you made, that even if true, would be recognized as absurd by the overwhelming majority of posters on this board? Sounds like a really good use of my time.
What, that Vollmer might be better at LT than Solder. I don't think the overwhelming majority would necessarily think that at all. How many times has Solder been named an All Pro?

More siginifigantly, did you watch how he played there his rookie year when he had to step in for Light with no experience at all?

Houston is a reminder for people who claimed BB's success was tied to romeo and weiss. Both of them couldnt reinvent their schemes to fit their people especially romeo. He is still running BB's 3-4 without havign the personel for it. Give BB and our coaching stuff the same players houston has and it would be a different result. BOB should let RAC go and give the reins to vrabel. Coasting along the season expecting to see improvement and not seeing anything is not going to help.

i hate the fact we are playing another late season game against the texans in houston... in the same stadium welker tore up his knee on that horrible turf.

Didn't they just replace it with Field Turf?

What, that Vollmer might be better at LT than Solder. I don't think the overwhelming majority would necessarily think that at all. How many times has Solder been named an All Pro?

More siginifigantly, did you watch how he played there his rookie year when he had to step in for Light with no experience at all?

Well, I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one.

Well, I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one.
I haven't seen many issues with him over there. Have you? People seemed to complain about Solder all the time.

is tre jackson ok?? havent seen anything about his injury..

I haven't seen many issues with him over there. Have you? People seemed to complain about Solder all the time.

Nothing compared to what was said about Light.

Barring injury, stupidity or collapse, we can pretty much guess the AFC playoffs already:

AFCE - Patriots
AFCN - Bengals
AFCS - Colts
AFCS - Broncos
WC - Steelers
WC - Jets

I wouldn't call the Steelers or Jets losing one or two more games a collapse, and that is all they would need to do to be put in a group with or behind Miami, Buffalo and Oakland. There's also a possibility that the Titans, Texans, KC or San Diego could pick up a couple of games. It does look like things are set though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back