PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots-Lolphins Postgame Analysis Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call the Steelers or Jets losing one or two more games a collapse, and that is all they would need to do to be put in a group with or behind Miami, Buffalo and Oakland. There's also a possibility that the Titans, Texans, KC or San Diego could pick up a couple of games. It does look like things are set though.

The word collapse was chosen as a catch-all that would cover things like Fitzpicksix turning back into the Fitzpicksix that loses game after game, of Dalton going full playoff Dalton in the regular season, as well as a general team collapse. I should probably have made it more clear. My apologies.

Dan le ****** and his Daddy where talking about the dolphins and maybe they should have gone after brady's knees

The word collapse was chosen as a catch-all that would cover things like Fitzpicksix turning back into the Fitzpicksix that loses game after game, of Dalton going full playoff Dalton in the regular season, as well as a general team collapse. I should probably have made it more clear. My apologies.

Apology accepted.

Just a note. Amendola the hero of last game was 1/1 with 11 yards.

Just goes to show you how deep we are right now with weapons.
Yes, and LaFell rebounded with 4 catches for 47 yards, including one awesome back shoulder catch.

Has anyone here ever been to the finheaven.com forum? I was reading what they were saying about the game and I have never seen a nastier bunch of posters in my life. They were calling for cheap shots on Brady and all the cheater talk. What a loser fanbase.

Last edited:
Its Miami. Losers

Allowances need to be made. Wearing those 'teal' uniforms causes derangement.

Too tired to read through everything tonight but hoping this isn't a repeat. Then again, I don't care if it is, it's totally worth a second/third/fourth look:

FoolishHastyIberianemeraldlizard

I want the Colts to win the AFC South because it'll tank their draft position.

Miami: the only third world country located inside of a first world country.

Has anyone here ever been to the finheavin.com forum? I was reading what they were saying about the game and I have never seen a nastier bunch of posters in my life. They were calling for cheap shots on Brady and all the cheater talk. What a loser fanbase.
There are fans around the league who probably would like to see Brady's knee taken out. But quite a few Dolphins, Jets, and Bills fans in particular shamelessly endorse it, at least online.

Too tired to read through everything tonight but hoping this isn't a repeat. Then again, I don't care if it is, it's totally worth a second/third/fourth look:

Lol! Thank you I've been waiting to analyze this!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick