PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots locker room celebration after dolphins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see. A good level of happiness, but not whopping and hollering and feeling great about themselves. Good sign that they know whhat the deal is.

Quite a different atmosphere than the first game. Much more subdued. I think they knew they hadn't played their best game and, of course, the loss of JG was in the back of their heads.....AND it was Wednesday night, not Sunday.

Bennett : "Get outta my way, old man. Gotta go see my QB. "

Seriously! He gave Kraft 5 fast thank-you's, then walked right past the old man and got himself some Brisket.

I miss "awwwwwwwwww yeah!"

Word up.

I noticed the last 2 locker room celebrations ended with "team on 3, 1, 2, 3.....TEAM!" Maybe it'll return to AWWWWWW YEAHHH when Brady comes back.

Yea I'm unsettled by its absence. Maybe they aren't doing it b/c no TB12?

Great minds. I have the exact same feeling. I think they will do the "Team on 3" call for 2 more weeks. Fits tradition.

Great minds. I have the exact same feeling. I think they will do the "Team on 3" call for 2 more weeks. Fits tradition.
Yea. For them not to stop doing it after 15 or so years makes no sense

This makes sense

They need to bring in Tedy to show them what's what.

Bennett man. God, may he have an injury free season!!

Who's the big blond player standing near BB? A new face to me. He's next to Andrews.

Bennett : "Get outta my way, old man. Gotta go see my QB. "
Did anyone else think that was a little weird? Kraft signs his checks and Marty pretty much walked right by him. Probably nothing but I thought it was awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe