PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots locker room celebration after dolphins game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else think that was a little weird? Kraft signs his checks and Marty pretty much walked right by him. Probably nothing but I thought it was awkward.

I wonder if he feels uncomfortable with the owner. Might not have seen a lot of that before. Of course, he's not your average dude either. LOL

Did anyone else think that was a little weird? Kraft signs his checks and Marty pretty much walked right by him. Probably nothing but I thought it was awkward.

I don't care how rich he is - he can burn in Hell. Makes me like MB even more.

Not at all. I'm sure this was something between the two of them. If you attend parties, you know how awkward it is to cut off from one person and move on to all the others you need to speak with. I think Bennett felt he needed to get to the players right away--to confirm their play.

It was a little awkward.

It's nothing compared to that office scene of Kraft talking to Belichick in A Football Life though. That is the most cringe worthy 30 seconds ever. If that's any indication of the interactions between those two over the years, a little awkwardness with Bennett will seem nonexistent in comparison.

Nah. I think that's reading way too much into it. He's "in the moment."

I don't know, the team didnt seem to have grit.

I am addicted, and can never get enough of this "drug"... always want more.

Not sure what Bennett did was disrespectful, he was focused on Jacoby.. he made eye contact and shook Kraft's hand.. "5 thank you's" are sufficient.

They need to bring in Tedy to show them what's what.

Slater has been Awwwwww yeah guy for years now, so it's likely not because of lack of a guy. Who knows? I'm a giant fan of Awwww yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back