PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Invite XFL linebacker to Camp

Their off-season numbers at LB look pretty ok to me already... I prefer they add another RB, NT & DE before TC starts next month.

Hope things go better here for Carson Wells at Gillette Stadium than they did for his namesake at the Hotel Eagle

download (21).jpeg

Last edited:
Their off-season numbers at LB look pretty ok to me already... I prefer they add another RB, NT & DE before TC starts next month.

RB seems pretty crowded to me. Are you looking to fill out practice reps? Rham, Harris, Strong, Robinson, Montgomery (flex player). That seems like a full house.

I'm 100% with you on NT. Our DL has some nice pass rushing talent, but we're missing someone who can just clog up running lanes and punish blockers on the interior of the line. I don't see that changing this season, unfortunately. Draft focus next year, after OT?

RB seems pretty crowded to me. Are you looking to fill out practice reps? Rham, Harris, Strong, Robinson, Montgomery (flex player). That seems like a full house.
Not that crowded if you consider how many LBs (13) & DBs (19) are already in the building, relative to the # usually expected to make the 53... Yes I am looking for at least one if not two more backs for practice/pre-season reps, because I consider those first 4 names to be virtual locks and would rather not see them have to take more hits than is necessary to get into game shape.

I'm 100% with you on NT. Our DL has some nice pass rushing talent, but we're missing someone who can just clog up running lanes and punish blockers on the interior of the line. I don't see that changing this season, unfortunately. Draft focus next year, after OT?

I would've drafted UConn DT Travis Jones at #54 in 2022, but the FO had let's just say other ideas... They seem to be ok with Guy, Godchaux & Carl Davis as their 0/1-techs; but similar to RB there aren't any others of that body type in the building to take those practice/pre-season reps...

I wish the title read “Patriots invite Fat Bastard to Camp.”

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back