PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

⚠ In a move that surprises no one ∘∘∘

Lacrosse is actually super entertaining to watch. I'd say more entertaining than watching hockey and I played hockey for 17 years.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Agreed, and needless to say but a cup is crucial for that sport (worth the reminder since Peter Dinklage was brought up in this thread).

I’ll let myself out now.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?
stephen neal says hi

and i played OG/DE... wtf is wrong with guard?

Last edited:
Excellent...

It also looks like yet another stellar UDFA class, of the type we've been seeing here for the past 4 years now...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back