PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

⚠ In a move that surprises no one ∘∘∘

Lacrosse is actually super entertaining to watch. I'd say more entertaining than watching hockey and I played hockey for 17 years.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Ask anybody who has ever played lacrosse what a cherry feels like...Those are the red marks left on unpadded tissue (usally legs) when they are on the receiving end of a lacrosse ball thrown at high speed. I have a few that still probably haven;t healed after nearly 50 years...

Agreed, and needless to say but a cup is crucial for that sport (worth the reminder since Peter Dinklage was brought up in this thread).

I’ll let myself out now.

Excellent...

I mean, who needs to look for, you know, talent when there are lacrosse players, Special olympics Teamers & Guards to find & sign amirite?
stephen neal says hi

and i played OG/DE... wtf is wrong with guard?

Last edited:
Excellent...

It also looks like yet another stellar UDFA class, of the type we've been seeing here for the past 4 years now...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back