PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Harrassed by NFL/Jets Over Bugging/Electronics Suspicions - Conflicting Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is, thanks to the Great Capitulator, all the same people who brought us Framegate are still in position to deliver Framegate II! They don't need any proof at all, since they are judge, jury, and executioner. All they have to do is say we're in trouble and take as many draft picks as they want. Next time they might even start trying to vacate wins, or at least add asterisks. And there's not thing one the team can do about it.

How is this garbage still leaking to the media???????

If they want belichick walk through a metal detector all day, fine, but clean up the back end so we don't have to know how bad at your jobs you are.

It's such an incredibly embarrassing league. If the Pats weren't at the apex of football, watching the greatest player dominate everybody, watching the greatest coach outsmart everybody, I would be happy to leave this circus behind.

Im all about sharing...here is one I put together this AM in the office.

View attachment 11074

i9lhb.jpg

As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this.

As usual, all of the actual actions point to the Patriots being above board and the league doing everything possible to make them look bad.

Pats need to hire law people to watch their back. TRUST NO ONE.

the pats need to do something to ensure no phoney bugs are planted. cameras at the door to the locker room would be a good start. security at the door patting people down taking names and times of entry. whatever. they need to get in front of this.

Glad someone smartened up and tried to get the league to confirm there's no bugs before entering.

the pats need to do something to ensure no phoney bugs are planted. cameras at the door to the locker room would be a good start. security at the door patting people down taking names and times of entry. whatever. they need to get in front of this.
Perhaps they could bug the room so they know if someone goes in to bug it? ;)

I sure hope no one employed by the Patriots has ever texted or used the word "bug" or "bugs" or referred to themselves as a "bugger" in the past 15 years.

OMG, what if someone has an affinity for Brit humor and texted "Bugger off"? Wells is going to demand an explanation and he isn't going to settle for that excuse!

I sure hope no one employed by the Patriots has ever texted or used the word "bug" or "bugs" or referred to themselves as the "bugger" in the past 15 years.
"Yeah man I thought Ants sucked was such a ripoff of a Bug's life."

BUGS?!!??!? AHAH!!!!!

".....As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this."

Why the EFF not????

The Pats want full and complete truth on this and the NFL is looking the other way?

This is no different than the email exchanges between the Pats Legal Counsel and the NFL regarding the public misinformation campaign regarding the PSi levels.

When will the world REALIZE what the hell is happening?

Last edited:
And here we have it folks, Florio back to his usual self:

NFL swept Jets locker room for bugs before Sunday’s game

"The source declined that they asked, but they didn't say they didn't either, so...."

My god, this is why the Pats are better than you...game is over before these teams even take the field.

You're misreading that.

Florio is saying that the motivation did NOT come from the Jets.

He is fingering the NFL!!!!!!!!!

Then he follows that with his final paragraph showing that the NFL is allowing a possible setup even after the Pats asked for pregame certifications.

Florio is going full guns blazing against the NFL.

How is this garbage still leaking to the media???????

If they want belichick walk through a metal detector all day, fine, but clean up the back end so we don't have to know how bad at your jobs you are.

It's such an incredibly embarrassing league. If the Pats weren't at the apex of football, watching the greatest player dominate everybody, watching the greatest coach outsmart everybody, I would be happy to leave this circus behind.

Yeah, watching the Celtics has been downright pleasant. I almost forgot what a league with a competent commissioner who isn't dead-set on stringing teams up on cheating allegations looks like. The Celtics were on the receiving end of a couple bad calls... and nobody wondered if the fix was in. The Celtics received a couple good calls... and nobody wondered if the fix was in. They ended up winning handily, and nobody complained that they must be cheating or were running up the score. It was just enjoyable to watch, in a way that football hasn't been ever since Goodell managed to put his mark on it.

Once Brady/Belichick are gone, I'm gone too provided that Goodell's still around. **** him, he took the best sport in the world and made it generally unfun to watch.

I bet the Pats are now paying a well reputed firm to sweep the locker room before each game.

I agree. But I bet that they are filming it 6 ways to Sunday as well to ensure that no one accuses them of planting bugs AFTER they "swept"..

I agree. But I bet that they are filming it 6 ways to Sunday as well to ensure that no one accuses them of planting bugs AFTER they "swept"..
Agreed. If they're smart, they'll film inside ducts, lighting fixtures, lockers... anywhere a bug could be placed.

".....As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this."

Why the EFF not????

The Pats want full and complete truth on this and the NFL is looking the other way?

This is no different than the email exchanges between the Pats Legal Counsel and the NFL regarding the public misinformation campaign regarding the PSi levels.

When will the world REALIZE what the hell is happening?

They realize it. They just don't care. They'll only care when it happens to their team.

The great thing is, thanks to the Great Capitulator, all the same people who brought us Framegate are still in position to deliver Framegate II! They don't need any proof at all, since they are judge, jury, and executioner. All they have to do is say we're in trouble and take as many draft picks as they want. Next time they might even start trying to vacate wins, or at least add asterisks. And there's not thing one the team can do about it.
The Jets are already coming out and saying this isnt true so lets chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST