PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Hall of Fame and NFL Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent got a clue what you are talking about.

uhhh, huh. Daniel McJosh shows up right after NEM is banned from the football board, and "magically" Daniel McJosh stops posting for the last 2 days the same time NEM stops posting... :D

Mike, yes I signed it.

uhhh, huh. Daniel McJosh shows up right after NEM is banned from the football board, and "magically" Daniel McJosh stops posting for the last 2 days the same time NEM stops posting... :D

Mike, yes I signed it.

I am a very good friend of Mike's. Many think I am his brother in law. I live next door to him. I am a retired Honeywell employee and I do not have a computer. I use his for many different things.

I will admit however that sometimes he tells me what to say. Sometimes I will do it and sometimes I will not.

I am from Chicago and a big Bears fan. I have been down to the Vine with him on many occasions and have grown to follow the Patriots too.

My name is Guy but I am called Sonny.

And for the record...YES, he is sitting here right next to me now and he believes that what was done to him was wrong but that is the way it goes.

And I too believe that Gino Cappelletti should be in the hall of fame.

And I will tell the truth too. A couple of times he did sign in with my screen name and I did not know it and I told him it was wrong for him to do that and he agreed and said he wont do it again.

He suggested this name for me. I think it is a pretty good one.

No, but I know NEM and he will make it to 30,000 some day.

Then tell him he isn't welcome back here...or any of his lame aliases for that matter.

Just a word of advice, if you do somehow get banned, don't come back with a lame alias like NEM did - such a sore loser that guy was (is).

For the Patriot Hall of Fame they have to catch up they still have put in some great old timers. Say Raymond Clayborn, Stanley Morgan, Russ Francis, Sam Cunningham, Darryl Stingley, Leon Gray, Irving Fryar and Mosi Tatupu. It's kind of pathetic that most of these guys and a few others aren't in already.

You missed an obvious one,Julius Adams.

You missed an obvious one,Julius Adams.

Many of those older Patriots had fine careers, including Julius Adams, but none of them accomplished such record setting things that Cappelletti did and not only was he a placekicker, but he played an offensive position too something that is unheard of in todays NFL.

I believe that one of the reasons that many of those older Patriots that have been mentioned here have been overlooked because for the most part those Patriot teams that they played on never did anything special to make the players stand out.

They were solid performers at the team level but compared to those that are in the HOF they really dont have the stats to back up their induction.

Cappelletti, however does.

I am a very good friend of Mike's. Many think I am his brother in law. I live next door to him. I am a retired Honeywell employee and I do not have a computer. I use his for many different things.

I will admit however that sometimes he tells me what to say. Sometimes I will do it and sometimes I will not.

I am from Chicago and a big Bears fan. I have been down to the Vine with him on many occasions and have grown to follow the Patriots too.

My name is Guy but I am called Sonny.

And for the record...YES, he is sitting here right next to me now and he believes that what was done to him was wrong but that is the way it goes.

And I too believe that Gino Cappelletti should be in the hall of fame.

And I will tell the truth too. A couple of times he did sign in with my screen name and I did not know it and I told him it was wrong for him to do that and he agreed and said he wont do it again.

He suggested this name for me. I think it is a pretty good one.

I suspected NEM was posting under the handle of Daniel McJosh, but just didn't have enough proof to be convinced until now.

Last edited:
For the Patriot Hall of Fame they have to catch up they still have put in some great old timers. Say Raymond Clayborn, Stanley Morgan, Russ Francis, Sam Cunningham, Darryl Stingley, Leon Gray, Irving Fryar and Mosi Tatupu. It's kind of pathetic that most of these guys and a few others aren't in already.

Houston Antwine, Jon Morris.

Look 'em up folks. They are deserving.

I suspected NEM was posting under the handle of Daniel McJosh, but just didn't have enough proof to be convinced until now.

Wow, the 'NEM' included in the location didn't tip you off?! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand