PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Game Music Playlist [mergedx4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocklvr

Rookie
Reaction score
I have been searching everywhere and cant find it. Thank you to any one that answers

How many times will this question be asked. Ian can we get a sticky at the top of the page for this?

It's called "Afternoon Delight", by the Starland Vocal Band.

That's why I think it would be a good idea for a sub-forum for threads like this that come up all the time.

Patriots Music, Tailgating Recipes (damn...another thread we lost in the DoS attack), etc.

My brother's Patriots Music list was taken down for improvements.

Carmina Burana (O Fortuna!) is played just before the Pats come out of the helmet, with the highlight video and Patriots "seahorse" on the jumbotron.

Of course, Ozzy's Crazy Train starts up just as they're coming out (All Aboard!!!!)

Let's Go (Clean/Amended) by Trick Daddy is usually played on defensive third downs, as well as AC/DC's Hell's Bells.

AC/DC's Thunderstruck and TNT are played here and there, usually pre-game. Not to forget about "For those about to Rock" by AC/DC.

Machinehead by Bush is played on kickoffs.

The Hey Song by Gary Glitter, WooHoo (Song 2) by Blur, and Zombie Nation by Kerkraft 4000 are played usually after scores.

Guns 'n Roses' Welcome to the Jungle and Bone Crusher's I ain't never scared (football remix) have apparently made their way off the Pats 2005 playlist.

Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen is played after a win.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
with the highlight video and Patriots "seahorse" on the jumbotron.
...to Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle"

pats1 said:
Guns 'n Roses' Welcome to the Jungle and Bone Crusher's I ain't never scared (football remix) have apparently made their way off the Pats 2005 playlist.
They still play the beginning of "Welcome to the Jungle" on third down situations when they want to pump up the crowd noise.

oldrover said:
It's called "Afternoon Delight", by the Starland Vocal Band.
I thought it was "Sunshine, Lollipops, & Rainbows" by Lesley Gore.

They play "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family when Belichick hits the field.

Don't they usually play crazy train when they come out? They only played Carmina Fortuna once when I heard, week 1.

BionicPatriot said:
Don't they usually play crazy train when they come out? They only played Carmina Fortuna once when I heard, week 1.

Carmina Burana is played just before Crazy Train. Just after "All Aboard" in Crazy Train, the Pats come out.

Last edited:
BionicPatriot said:
Yep. That's what Pats1 said. I'm pretty sure they've play O Fortuna every week.

pats1 said:
The Hey Song by Gary Glitter, WooHoo (Song 2) by Blur, and Zombie Nation by Kerkraft 4000 are played usually after scores.

FWIW, The Hey Song is actually called "Rock and Roll Part II."

ctpatsfan77 said:
FWIW, The Hey Song is actually called "Rock and Roll Part II."

Yeah, I know that, but most people know it as the Hey Song.

AStack75 said:
Yep. That's what Pats1 said. I'm pretty sure they've play O Fortuna every week.

Yeah, the last game I went to was the Colts, where Carmina Burana was the background to the highlight video.

My buddy from DC came to a game with me last year and wondered if the Pats know that new songs actually came out the past 20 years. The song selection is getting kinda stale. I'm not saying to dump anything (well, maybe Machinehead could go), but mixing in some other stuff would be OK.

oldrover said:
They play "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family when Belichick hits the field.

I thought it was "Eight Days a Week" for BB

..."Ticket to Ride" for TB

..."I'm a loser" for Pay-me M.

..."You'll be mine" for Brewski

..."Ticket to Ride" for Adam

..."We can work it out" for Ty Law

..."You can't do that" for Rodney

..."Yesterday" for Bill Parcells

..."With a little help from my friends" for the Secondary

..."When I'm 64" for the Flute

oldrover said:

..."Here comes the Sun" for TB

Patjew said:
My buddy from DC came to a game with me last year and wondered if the Pats know that new songs actually came out the past 20 years. The song selection is getting kinda stale. I'm not saying to dump anything (well, maybe Machinehead could go), but mixing in some other stuff would be OK.

Yeah, but I'd say that's the case for alot of sporting venues. I, for one, am just sick and tired of Welcome to the Jungle and would be happy to never hear it again. Agree with you about Machinehead too.

Does anyone ever play The Final Countdown by Europe anymore? Because that was one that made me want to puncture my own eardrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes