PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots - Dolphins week 15 injury reports and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike that. Tom Curran is reporting Dobson is out for tomorrow's game.

Strike that. Tom Curran is reporting Dobson is out for tomorrow's game.

Lol, I knew that would happen. Maybe against the ravens.

KT and AD out for Mia game. This is gonna be tough now.

Thompkins and Dobson both out for tomorrow. Hope they're good to go for the Ravens...tomorrow might have an ugly passing game.

Thompkins and Dobson both out for tomorrow. Hope they're good to go for the Ravens...tomorrow might have an ugly passing game.

Yep, gronk would help, but we don't have him. Hope Everyone is ready.

Does anyone think bb might be giving Dobson and KT a little more rest to make sure they are fresh for the last game or 2 and then the playoffs??

Edelman, Amendola, Collie, Vereen, Boyce

Bunch of underneath routes with an occasional downfield pass to Edelman or Vereen, maybe Boyce

Is Hooman going to be back? He's made some pretty nice catches here & there.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 11m
The Patriots have downgraded WRs Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson to out for Sunday's game.

Oline needs to step up. fins front is very good. And its about time chandler jones takes a game over. Last time he didnt have much success vs mckinnie.

How long has dobson been out now? Month? Ankles gotta be pretty bad

Man, are we beatup or what ? Look at the offensive roster starting tomorrow...

Man, are we beatup or what ? Look at the offensive roster starting tomorrow...

a month ago this O was so dam healthy...now? bare bones again....going to be a huge grind tomorrow. I wanted a fast start...but don't think it can happen

a month ago this O was so dam healthy...now? bare bones again....going to be a huge grind tomorrow. I wanted a fast start...but don't think it can happen

All the healthy players are very similar. Crowded middle of the field. No one to stretch the field. Need to rely on the running game and I hope we can step up on defense a bit.

How long has dobson been out now? Month? Ankles gotta be pretty bad

Sprained left foot, not ankle. He practiced Friday, so I doubt he is out much longer, same with KT. I really think Boyce is given a shot and we are trying to keep AD and KT fresh as possible.

please...no more major injuries..i feel as if every game this year has had a major injury for this team :mad:

Sprained left foot, not ankle. He practiced Friday, so I doubt he is out much longer, same with KT. I really think Boyce is given a shot and we are trying to keep AD and KT fresh as possible.

KT and dobson are young..i could see if they were old and injury prone to try and keep them fresh..but a rookies...they need all the game time they can get. Them being out is really hurting their learning

Looks like it's going to be another ugly game.

All the healthy players are very similar. Crowded middle of the field. No one to stretch the field. Need to rely on the running game and I hope we can step up on defense a bit.

But if we can make it through this game with a traditional welker game, that will make the ravens key in with more players in the box. They will let AD and KT test them deep. Torch them early, and if this quick pass game works, we could still be in good shape. I still want to see Tom air it out for Boyce once. The kid is fast, maybe he can make a play.

KT and dobson are young..i could see if they were old and injury prone to try and keep them fresh..but a rookies...they need all the game time they can get. Them being out is really hurting their learning

I would agree, but the rookie wall happens all to often IMO. They should be mastering the playbook, so maybe we can deploy the no huddle one playoffs. What appears good, has bad consequences.

How the heck are we 10-3?? Just amazing.

please...no more major injuries..i feel as if every game this year has had a major injury for this team :mad:

With the trend, someone important will go down according to past history :(. Maybe its Edelman is next?? So mad with the injuries. If we could just have half of them, we would be in a much better position.

But if we can make it through this game with a traditional welker game, that will make the ravens key in with more players in the box. They will let AD and KT test them deep. Torch them early, and if this quick pass game works, we could still be in good shape. I still want to see Tom air it out for Boyce once. The kid is fast, maybe he can make a play.

I will worry about the ravens game later. Personally I think this is the harder game. Division game that too in miami is always hard and miami has a lot to play for. Lets see about the welker type game . Before gronk these guys had a tough time getting open one on one. With gronk they were WIDE open. No more gronk seam routes now. These guys need to get open quick and catch the ball and brady needs to be decisive.

WR: Edelman, Boyce, Amendola, Collie, Slater
TE: Mulligan, Williams

This is beyond WTF at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick