PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots - Dolphins week 15 injury reports and updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady not practicing? Is this true?

I follow Skip Bayless on Twitter (don't care, say what you want about him lol I mainly follow him for his Patriots love)

...but he just said said:

"Scares me TBrady couldn't practice last 2 days w/ sore throwing shoulder. Now game off betting board. Still think Pats pull it out in Miami"

It kinda worried me but I thought if it were true, it would've been on here by now. Plus I thought I just read an article that the Patriots had a perfect practice attendance (at least in terms of who they have left)

inb4SkipBaylessHate

I haven't seen any of the beat writers report that information. Maybe Skip is confusing 'limited participation' with 'did not practice'.

It Is What It Is » Nate Solder among 11 limited for Patriots at Thursday practice

Solder is one of 11 players who were limited on Thursday, a group that includes quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder), Aqib Talib (hip) and right tackle Marcus Cannon (ankle).

Here is Thursday’s complete report:

Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)

Limited Participation
CB Kyle Arrington (groin)
QB Tom Brady (right shoulder)
RT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (knee)
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins (hip)

Full Participation
WR Danny Amendola (groin)
WR Matthew Slater (wrist)
RB Shane Vereen (wrist)

I haven't seen any of the beat writers report that information. Maybe Skip is confusing 'limited participation' with 'did not practice'.

It Is What It Is » Nate Solder among 11 limited for Patriots at Thursday practice

Solder is one of 11 players who were limited on Thursday, a group that includes quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder), Aqib Talib (hip) and right tackle Marcus Cannon (ankle).

Here is Thursday’s complete report:

Did Not Practice
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)

Limited Participation
RT Marcus CanWnon (ankle)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
S Steve Gregory (finger)
LT Nate Solder (concussion)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)

Full Participation
RB Shane Vereen (wrist)

That's strange. There were reports earlier saying Dobson was practicing.

That's strange. There were reports earlier saying Dobson was practicing.

That's Thursday's official report above, not today's. I just wanted to use that as a reference to PATRIOT that the comment that he found that Brady had not practiced in two days was erroneous.

Dobson has been officially ruled Questionable for Sunday.

I would have figured with only practicing today after being out for the last few weeks he'd be Doubtful or ruled out completely.

Questionable
OT Marcus Cannon (ankle)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee, shoulder)
WR Aaron Dobson (foot)
OT Nate Solder (concussion)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee)
OT Will Svitek (ankle)

Probable
S Steve Gregory (finger)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
RB Shane Vereen (wrist)

At this stage, Brady needs rest more than anything. We're going to be relying on him more than ever. I'm happy he's not practising.

Friday's report:

Friday injury report: Dobson returns; 9 listed as questionable - Boston.com

For the Dolphins:

Questionable:
S Reshad Jones (groin)
CB Jamar Taylor (hamstring)

Probable:
CB Nolan Carroll (hamstring)
S Chris Clemons (knee/hamstring)
P Brandon Fields (not injury related)
OT Nate Garner (ribs)
RB Lamar Miller (concussion)
DT Paul Soliai (ankle)

New England Patriots injury report: Aaron Dobson, Kenbrell Thompkins questionable for Sunday | masslive.com

New England Patriots wide receivers Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson are among those listed as questionable for Sunday’s game against the Miami Dolphins.

Dobson (sprained foot) missed the last two games and did not return to practice until Friday. Thompkins, meanwhile, missed last week’s game against the Cleveland Browns with a hip injury but has participated in every practice this week.

Offensive tackle Nate Solder, who missed Wednesday’s practice with a concussion, is also listed as questionable.

Aqib Talib upgraded, Nate Solder, Aaron Dobson, Kenbrell Thompkins among nine listed questionable | Boston Herald

Left tackle Nate Solder (concussion) and wide receivers Aaron Dobson (foot) and Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) are all listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Dolphins. They would appear to be the three injuries worth monitoring tomorrow when the Pats travel to Miami.

No Patriots were ruled out on the final injury report of the week today.

Tom Brady also fully participated in today's practice, ending his back-to-back workouts as a limited participant.

Some positive news: Cornerback Aqib Talib (hip) has been upgraded this week to probable. He had been listed as questionable on every injury report since Week 8.

whew!!!!...that was close...I thought THIS was finally it...after 13 years of "Brady may not play!!Terror in the streets!!!" I thought this week's press paranoia would finally come to fruition.

Looks like I was wrong again. Time to put my inner chicken back in the coop.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h
Nate Solder is making the trip to Miami after passing his concussion test, per source.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1h
Nate Solder is making the trip to Miami after passing his concussion test, per source.

Wonder if Dobson made the trip.

For those who want to play along:

https://twitter.com/DougKyedNESN/status/412007959926157312

Resembles like a certain questionable rookie WR... RT @Nick_Underhill: Am I the only one who studies these for clues? pic.twitter.com/boLaHl9jBa

Bbe8UGZIcAEypdP.jpg

I don't see anyone that resembles Dobson in that photo.

I see Hightower, Ridley, Vereen and Jones.

I don't see anyone that resembles Dobson in that photo.

I see Hightower, Ridley, Vereen and Jones.

Doesn't look like he is in the picture. I bet beli just made Dobson come to practice to throw some mystery at MIA.

3anabaqa.jpg

Don't see Dobson here........

Sorry for the bad pic, its the only way I could get it. It's on the pats Instagram account, so maybe someone can upload a clearer pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back