PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Day Two Draft thread (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting good for us pats fans. There is still a TON of great talent around and with 4 picks, the Pats should be able to add 4 players that could be starters within the next 2 years..

So, let's hold on and enjoy the ride.. :rocker:

Dare I say brilliant Pats trade. And we got the TE I wanted.

I'm loving the Gronkowski pick, but I'm till concerned about a DE and some edge rushers. I hope we trade for John Henderson and take an OLB with our next pick.
Hey man: Tiny comment...

My nfl.com feed doesn't like when your sig pops up.

So far, we've done decent but Belichick really needs to make a great pick next.

This is getting good for us pats fans. There is still a TON of great talent around and with 4 picks, the Pats should be able to add 4 players that could be starters within the next 2 years..

I bet there's no way we take 4 guys. I think Bill likes having picks more than using picks.

Javier Arenas is a bit of a reach...

Dang, there goes my Kevin Faulk clone.

He can dislike a football player with a name like Gronk?! I think if he performs well, he will be nearly as popular as Bru was! He certainly appears to be very enthusiastic. And this team could use some of that.

Nice. No Golden Tate!

Wow did that girl butcher Javier Arenas!

based on the runs have that occurred at CB and the way this draft has unfolded, our first round pick looks, well, brilliant.

most of our guys are STILL on the board and we've got more picks

:rocker:

I don't think a single person is complaining about picking up extra guys. so, why are we bagging on people criticizing Belichick.

A 2nd and 3rd for a 2nd is a steal. In fact, today's trade down was a better deal than at least three trades we saw in the first round yesterday.

Patriots are coming up.

Golden Tate, Brandon LaFell, Corey Wooton, Eric Norwood, Jon Asamoah

Arenas is a good return guy. Good to see Pioli is still drafting the shorter corners.

2 more picks... front 7 or Tate I hope

VJCPatriot said:
He can dislike a football player with a name like Gronk?! I think if he performs well, he will be nearly as popular as Bru was! He certainly appears to be very enthusiastic. And this team could use some of that.

I agree. We can use someone like that.

iam amazed at so many of the so called potential 1st rounders and early 2nd rounders by the media ate still there.shows how media information can really driveus fans to decide if the pcik is good or bad.Not just BB but so many teams have passed ona #of players so far.

Glad the Chiefs got Arenas instead of the Pats. This board would have gone ballistic over that pick. Heck it already went ballistic over the McCourty pick, and he's a much better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back