PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Day Two Draft thread (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone watching nfln on tv vs livestream on the web. the web thing has these studio stooges who are annoying as hell ..where the hell are mayock and crew ?

yeah, wtf. ruined my night listening to these idiots, and i can't find anything else
:mad:

Way to get cute and miss out on Golden Tate. I guess only silver lining is Branch will probably get cut so we can have another vet WR on the decline on the roster.

Yes. I'm bitter.

IS Deion on the block now????

its the bill walsh philosophy. you want a player then just take him instead of waiting to see if you can take later esp if its risky u might lose him

Tate to Seattle = Branch to Pats for a 5th, I hope.

We could of had Golden Tate in the late 2nd...are you kidding?

Everyone that I like are getting selected as we continue to move back futher and further for more low graded picks.

I wish the NFL ONLINE LIVE stuff would (Please be quiet - edited) and focus on the draft instead of stroking themselves and talking about picks from yesterday

so that is just online that sucks thats all i can watch

Golden Tate looks like he's gonna vomit.....passed on by NE and KC.

Why are they presumed to be "getting cute" just because THEY don't like Golden Tate as much as WE think they should? If they wanted Tate, thought they just HAD to have have him, they would've taken him, period.

time to get the QB of the future

okay ..how many sense a trade coming @62 ?

so that is just online that sucks thats all i can watch

It's not even worth watching them.. they don't bring ANYTHING decent to the draft.

Maybe we go Damien Williams USC WR. Though not a good sign Petey drafts Tate over him.

I mean I hate to ask a question and traumatize the Homers, but what good is selecting later and later trying to score with a 77th Rd. pick, when the chances are those guys will never sniff the field?
I mean seriously, why screw around with 900 picks at grade B-F instead of 600 picks at grade A-C ?

There go's Tate.....WTG....bah
I'd like to tade some of those late rnd picks for ones between the third and fourth rnd. After that the odds off hitting on one drop dramaticaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST