PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Cuts: Boyce, Bequette, Worthy, Beauharnais...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first year to even have a binky.

Start off with one, had three for a while, and now I have none. :(

1. Finch
Fish-Called-Wanda-Dog-Grab.gif

2. Gallon
tumblr_lzubf3VE3a1qe0cm1.png

3. McCuller
fish-called-wanda-walking-d.jpg

Last edited:
What's the Count? Thoughts on bringing in Stephen Hill for a look see?

Did James Morris make the team? Cave, Barker, Devey, Manumaleuna?

BTW: one thought about Vellano (who might still end up a "hey, we picked up someone better than you" cut).

He may not be the best DL in the world, but he did win a job straight out of camp last year, and was seeing work in sub packages even in Week 1 when Wilfork and Kelly were both healthy.

No, you don't want him on the field 80–90% of the time, but he can be quite useful playing, say, 30% of snaps.

To clarify, I know there's more cuts required but there could be some surprise cuts leading to one of the above making it.

Both Davis's
released there is a plan afoot at linebacker or d end, Maybe Bequette found some more pictures and is back in the fold?

Ok, I'll rephrase. "early to mid round". We have a taken quite a few Wide Receivers in rounds 2-4 Taylor Price, Brandon Tate, Josh Boyce, Chad Jackson, Bethel Johnson, Aaron Dobson. Dobson appears to be the only one who is going to make a splash.

No question, WR has been their worst drafting position -- but that's true leaguewide. WR is the single most unpredictable position to draft. That's presumably why the Pats never choose WRs in round one, and sign a lot of FAs to decent contracts at the position.

This was my first year to have a binky.

First was Finch and then because it was so much fun to have a binky I added Gallon. I then had the thought that if having two binkies was this much fun I might as well have a third. That was McCuller.

I now know how that old lady in a Fish Called Wanda felt.. :(

Having an UDFA binky is like betting on a specific number on roulette. Odds are, you're going to lose, but on those rare occasions when you win, you're over the moon. :)

In any case, I'm hoping for McCuller at least, and the other two as well, to make the PS.

What's the Count? Thoughts on bringing in Stephen Hill for a look see?

With both Davis' and Cave released. 6 more to go.

No thoughts on Stephen Hill. He was a project coming in to the NFL and the Jets ruined him.

Christopher Price ‏@cpriceNFL
Per a league source, the Patriots have released RB Jonas Gray. Hoping to get him thru to p-squad.
Liked him to stay if Ridley

That level of crazy talk can get you sent to the ha-ha house.

On the one hand, you are right in that would I take 2013/14 Dez Bryant? Yes.

But if I had to take 2010/2011/2012 Dez Bryant to get him? Hell no. He wouldn't have lasted long enough.

[email protected] ‏@patscap
@Patriots will lose $378,176 in cap space for carrying Brian Tyms on their roster during his suspension.

Pats must like Tyms a decent amount then
Am I correct in my assumption.... NE will be guaranteeing 55 salaries: 53 who make the game 1 cut and the 2 suspended players.

Maybe pure speculation here But we ha have a trade on the Table for Mallett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back