PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Cuts: Boyce, Bequette, Worthy, Beauharnais...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finch showed nothing and could not block me.

James White has shown jack crap thus far.....Can someone tell me what he did better than Gray and Finch for him to be kept? Is it because he was a 4th rounder? Finch and Gray BOTH impressed much more than white imho....

Finch better make it to the practice squad when will the practice squad announcements start?

I think Finch was pretty severely overrated by many here.

He has returned home with no offers to our practice squad (at the moment), although one would think that he'd have been asked due to Gray making it and being added.

It seems as though Belichick favored Gray over Finch.

I think Finch was pretty severely overrated by many here.

He has returned home with no offers to our practice squad (at the moment), although one would think that he'd have been asked due to Gray making it and being added.

It seems as though Belichick favored Gray over Finch.

Yeah, Finch was pretty much a RB version of Bam Childress. OK, I guess, but not worth the commentary he received.

A little off topic, but after watching Hard Knocks, thank god we didn't take Ra'shede Hageman. What a soft lazy unmotivated blob that guy has turned out to be. In the show the other day, they were trying to get him to run because he's so out of shape, and he'd just stand there while Bryan Cox is yelling at him, not even attempting to move. Then at another point, they were trying to get him to watch film and he was complaining and pulling his shirt over his head and just, in general, behaving in a way that I expect would get him cut in NE in a day.

I honestly feel as though he'd have been cut after only one summer here, first round pick or not.

Then again, I'd have to imagine that our scouts + Belichick would have picked up on his lax attitude the very first time they met up with him.

IIRC, Hageman had a poor reputation of being a bit lazy and doing his own thing at Minnesota if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure that was explored to the fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes