PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Bears - 12/12/2010

Jared

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I moved to Chicago in 2007 to go to school, and it looks like this will be my first opportunity to see the Patriots live in a while.

Of course just my luck, it is the one season the Bears start out pretty well. Unfortunately they have a pretty easy schedule between now (4-1) and the Pats game, so it is unlikely they implode and cause their fans to quit on them.

Does anyone have recommendations on where/how to acquire tickets the cheapest?

In my opinion most reliable is the NFL/Ticketmaster's re-sale section.

As far as cheapest go, I'd say sites like Craigs List or ebay if you want a ticket ahead of time. Otherwise be extremely patient and look for anxious scalpers just before or even a few minutes after kickoff outside the stadium. I've had very good luck with great ticket prices waiting and waiting till the last moment myself - though I'll admit there have also been a couple of times when I have had to drive away with no ticket as well.

I moved to Chicago in 2007 to go to school, and it looks like this will be my first opportunity to see the Patriots live in a while.

Of course just my luck, it is the one season the Bears start out pretty well. Unfortunately they have a pretty easy schedule between now (4-1) and the Pats game, so it is unlikely they implode and cause their fans to quit on them.

Does anyone have recommendations on where/how to acquire tickets the cheapest?

Jared

Stubhub has been $40-45 per ticket less than NFL ticket. I'm waiting for a few more losses by the Bears before pulling the trigger.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back