Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots @ Bears - 12/12/2010

Discussion in 'Illinois Patriots Fans' started by Jared, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Jared

Jared On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#75 Jersey

I moved to Chicago in 2007 to go to school, and it looks like this will be my first opportunity to see the Patriots live in a while.

Of course just my luck, it is the one season the Bears start out pretty well. Unfortunately they have a pretty easy schedule between now (4-1) and the Pats game, so it is unlikely they implode and cause their fans to quit on them.

Does anyone have recommendations on where/how to acquire tickets the cheapest?

2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +714 / 1 / -3

In my opinion most reliable is the NFL/Ticketmaster's re-sale section.

As far as cheapest go, I'd say sites like Craigs List or ebay if you want a ticket ahead of time. Otherwise be extremely patient and look for anxious scalpers just before or even a few minutes after kickoff outside the stadium. I've had very good luck with great ticket prices waiting and waiting till the last moment myself - though I'll admit there have also been a couple of times when I have had to drive away with no ticket as well.

3. patsfaninpittsburgh

patsfaninpittsburgh Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Jared

Stubhub has been $40-45 per ticket less than NFL ticket. I'm waiting for a few more losses by the Bears before pulling the trigger.