PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots are in playoffs trouble after this loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not think the division race is over...the Pats could finish 11-5...and win it. Arizona may be resting players as that is a late Dec game..by that time they may not be playing for a bye..(Carolina might have that) and the 3rd might be in hand with the North a few games lower..so they may be in that position. Also, west teams that come east do not do that good usually...

Miami is a must win. Will be very tough.

I don't think there's ever been an 11-5 team that didn't make the playoffs, has there? So I really doubt that happens this year. That's the record we're realistically striving for.

But 10-6, especially if we lose any more AFC games - I think we'd be on the outside looking in this year. The only way we finish 10-6 and get in the playoffs is if we beat Mia-Pit-Oak-Buf, and lose to Sea-Ariz.

SInce the NFL went to 4 divisions in each conference, there have been 12 11-5 teams. All of them made the playoffs. There have 23 10-6 teams. 3 of them did not make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back