Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots 2009 media guide

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by jmt57, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0

Media guide has history and moreby Mark Farinella of the Attleboro Sun Chronicle

Sounds like this book may be worth picking up - even if the intended audience is the media, and not die-hard fans.

2. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0

3. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +67 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

In my family we pick one up every year....and there isnt usually a month that goes by that we dont at least refer to it even the offseason. stats, history, bios, gamecaps, just tons of info.

and the really funny thing is that we refer to it as the bible. I was laughing when I read that.

Still need to get our copy this year.

This is how good the thing is....a few weeks ago I was arguing with my father about the 96 Packers compared to the 96 Pats and we couldn't remember the second WR on the Packers (Brooks) my father reached for his computer, I reached for the bible and quickly opened it to the breakdown of that super bowl and found Brooks name before my father even got to the browser. who says the internet is faster. But the point is that it has all the answers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.