PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2009 media guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Media guide has history and moreby Mark Farinella of the Attleboro Sun Chronicle

Sounds like this book may be worth picking up - even if the intended audience is the media, and not die-hard fans.

With the start of the Patriots' training camp comes something that's eagerly anticipated by every member of the sports media covering it. It's the introduction of this year's media guide.

Once again, the people in the Patriots' media relations department headed by Stacey James have done an outstanding job of putting together the "Bible" of their team. It's 400 pages long (not including the covers), eight pages longer than last year, and it contains just about every fact any reporter would ever need to aid him or her in the coverage of the team.

Just $10.: Official Patriots ProShop - 2009 Patriots Media Guide

ImgDyn.cfm

In my family we pick one up every year....and there isnt usually a month that goes by that we dont at least refer to it even the offseason. stats, history, bios, gamecaps, just tons of info.

and the really funny thing is that we refer to it as the bible. I was laughing when I read that.

Still need to get our copy this year.

This is how good the thing is....a few weeks ago I was arguing with my father about the 96 Packers compared to the 96 Pats and we couldn't remember the second WR on the Packers (Brooks) my father reached for his computer, I reached for the bible and quickly opened it to the breakdown of that super bowl and found Brooks name before my father even got to the browser. who says the internet is faster. But the point is that it has all the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes