PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Peterson Wants Out of Arizona

I hope Curran suffers multiple misfortunes today

Couldn't tell you. I read the description on it and passed.

Son-I-Am-Disappoint-655x409.jpg

Somebody needs close this Thread down.:D

Oh well, maybe it's better to save our high draft picks for young players instead of mortgaging the future a bit.

Like the Pats do a great job of that...

Oh well, maybe it's better to save our high draft picks for young players instead of mortgaging the future a bit.
Only a limited amount of time left with Brady. The chances of winning a Super Bowl will never be higher. Belichick's drafting in the top 1-2 rounds over the last 5 years has been shaky and isn't something I'd rely upon right now. If the opportunity presents itself to get a great NFL player with a high pick, they better go for it.

Only a limited amount of time left with Brady. The chances of winning a Super Bowl will never be higher. Belichick's drafting in the top 1-2 rounds over the last 5 years has been shaky and isn't something I'd rely upon right now. If the opportunity presents itself to get a great NFL player with a high pick, they better go for it.

Yea don't have to go all out but save some, and I see us trading some picks into 2020 incase we trade up for Brady's heir cause I don't see any Qbs worth trading up for in '19 and getting a QB in 2019 is too early imo with Brady playing until he's 45 so I wouldn't start QB hunting until 2020/2021 or even 2022 imo.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back