PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Peterson Wants Out of Arizona

Not sure how I feel bout giving up a 1st for him. Although we do have 2 second round picks so moving back into the 1st round wouldn’t be an issue.
I don't support giving up a 1st at all.

He's expensive and will only be elite for another two years or so.

Pats need high end young talent at reasonable $.

A First Rounder for a Guy who's already 28:rolleyes: no thanks 25 or 26 maybe. The Patriots need Good young First Rounders to fix that Defense.

I think so. Then again, I refer to all Asian people as “Chinese.” Does that count?

Maybe, I tend to think the Vietnamese are uglier than the Chinese. (Even the mail order Brides)

I was watching the Vietnam documentary on pbs/Netflix and their wasn’t 1 good decent looking one in the whole thing. (Not that I check out dudes or anything) just a observation.

Yeah, but he was American Chinese. I always see fat American Chinese people they use a fork/spoon instead of chopsticks.

That's how I felt when I was in Scotland. Just a bunch of fat, husky redheads that would be a force on William Wallace's armies.

That's how I felt when I was in Scotland. Just a bunch of fat, husky redheads that would be a force on William Wallace's armies.

Lmao...I wouldn’t want those dudes sitting on my face with no underwear or toilet paper.

Patsfans 2 months ago: "We could easily get a 1st for Gronk" (29, injury history, whole reason this was even a conversation was because he was allegedly unhappy with his deal)

Patsfans now: "Patrick Peterson is worth a 2 at best"

How could you differentiate with your description?

The females of the species tend to be more burly with a deeper voice and are generally observed to be hunter-gatherers.

The females of the species tend to be more burly with a deeper voice and are generally observed to be hunter-gatherers.

Wow..We get a free subscription to National Geographic as well as this great message board!

Awesome!

I don't think a First Rounder is coming via the Patriots though.

I don't think it'll be a 1st, probably a 2nd and some picks.

Last edited:
Yeah, but he was American Chinese. I always see fat American Chinese people they use a fork/spoon instead of chopsticks.

No joke. The only fat people I saw while living in Asia worked at McDonalds or the like. haha

The important think to know is:

How was the haggis?

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back