PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Chungisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pope goes to Patrick Chung for answers!!

What does Mark (Dirty) Sanchez do before he goes to bed?
He checks the closet for Patrick Chung!!!!

Patrick Chung had sex with your mother.

And you liked it.

Patrick Chung once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

When you're gameplanning the 09 Pats, there's actually four things that can happen on a pass play, and three of them are bad: interceptions, incompletes, and the worst one, Patrick Chung.
I like it.

He's the real deal. One can see it in his eyes. He's humble, motivated, and intelligent.

Dont tell me hes a crybaby spoiled brat who blames the equipment and shouts obscenities for everyone young and old to hear!:mad:

Ho Ho! Zing!.....You make a good point Tiger is a horrible role model for young kids, just like the Williams sisters who often disrespect their opponents by being sore losers.

We're getting off topic, not to mention you guys are completely exaggerating Tiger or the Williams sisters.

I just saw one that make me chuckle, modified for Pat Chung:

Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Patrick Chung's sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

If Patrick Chung owned the SciFi channel Babylon 5 would be in its 16th season.

If Patrick Chung were William Shatner, Star Trek wouldn't have needed a "Next Generation."

Patrick Chung invented the Internet.

When the student is ready Patrick Chung appears!

Confucius

They left Patrick Chung off the new madden game. They refused to give a rating higher then 100

The Patriots have actually changed their players list at Chung's request. He wants to be referred to as "Pat".

It makes sense, since he tackles you by the time you get to the "r" when spelling his name.

Patrick Chung possessed Ian years ago so he would create PatsFans so he can have a thread all to himself

Patrick Chung is my favorite radio station. All hits, all the time.

Patrick Chung starts pro career. Government scrambles to provide health care to America. Coincidence?

There is no "Obama Death Panel." There is just a room next to the ICU with a placard that says "Patrick Chung."

The recovery started in New England when the Pats invested in Patrick Chung.

didn't read the entire thread here...but how bout a simple one.

Pat the Patriot

He didn't accually make to the ball to block the kick the ball was drawn to his hand

Heather Mitts was going to get back together with AJ Feeley..............................until she saw Patrick Chung.

*cough*

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes