PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pathetic [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BadMoFo,

Its delicious what you are doing to some very opinionated fans, whose opinions far outweigh their scouting ability...;)

you are letting them hang themselves with their their own rants.;)

I have no problem eating humble pie and saying i was wrong about Cassel being cut, i was right that he sucked this preseason however, if he was good i would of praised him. I would rather be pessimistic in the preseason and be wrong than be optimistic in the preseason and be wrong.

The 10 percent of you hindsight guys must be pleased with yourselves, i of course root for my 53 guys every week, i'll be wrong again as well as right my fair share of times. The guys who sit back and wait to pounce on someone, well, to each his own.

I guarantee 90 percent of honest Pats fans thought he was going to get cut based on watching his preseason play which is all we had to judge him with, good strategy though for the on the fencers. Bravo.

ps - i don't have the time to spend 8 hours a day scrolling back 50 pages and dissecting everything someone says but apparently some of you internet lifers do, how sad.

Re: Terrible half

I disagree, it has just began.

I hate to break it to you, but Cassel isn't a HOF'er just yet. He's played well so far against 1 mediocre team and 1 terrible team and hasn't made mistakes that have cost us--just what was asked of him. The first two games have been true team victories and the team's prospects are looking good at this point.

Anyone who has a thread to dredge up where they said that the Pats could make the playoffs with Cassel at the helm, feel free to do so. Otherwise, STFU and get a life.

All those who are already talking about franchising Cassel or trading him for high draft picks are equally quilty of passing judgment too soon.

...I guarantee 90 percent of honest Pats fans thought he was going to get cut based on watching his preseason play which is all we had to judge him with, good strategy though for the on the fencers. Bravo.

You think that you know 90% of the 'honest Pats fans' to make a guarantee? :rolleyes:

'Honest Pats fans' would have the wisdom and maturity to acknowledge that BB might know better and so prefer to listen to BB's evaluation before making a judgement. Those 'honest Pats fans' will know that BB might be testing various strategies and situations during the pre-season games that fans - and sometimes even the players (ask Chad Jackson :D) - have no way of knowing what exactly is being examined.

Those 'honest Pats fans' wouldn't be trigger happy to blast the players 'poor' performance in meaningless pre season games and have the gumption to guarantee that 90% of 'honest Pats fans' think like them. :cool:

Last edited:
ps - i don't have the time to spend 8 hours a day scrolling back 50 pages and dissecting everything someone says but apparently some of you internet lifers do, how sad.

I like your sig.

Some people have the ability to remember these stupid threads and can hunt them down far quicker. Perhaps that is what is the story here.
I remember a day last spring when there were 2 threads(one for Vrabel, one for AT) about how our outside linebackers suck.
Perhaps the moral of the story is to think( just a little) before posting some of this bull bleep !

I have no problem eating humble pie and saying i was wrong about Cassel being cut, i was right that he sucked this preseason however, if he was good i would of (sic) praised him. I would rather be pessimistic in the preseason and be wrong than be optimistic in the preseason and be wrong.

The 10 percent of you hindsight guys must be pleased with yourselves, i of course root for my 53 guys every week, i'll be wrong again as well as right my fair share of times. The guys who sit back and wait to pounce on someone, well, to each his own.

I guarantee 90 percent of honest Pats fans thought he was going to get cut based on watching his preseason play which is all we had to judge him with, good strategy though for the on the fencers. Bravo.

Wrong, twice.

First about 29% of Patsfans here polled said Cassel would NOT be cut, not 10%. Secondly, 'we' had BB's QB philosophy and pre-season approach as a guide. Thinking rather than reacting thoughtlessly to pre-season games, some realized that Cassel would stay and that no has been 'veteran of the week' would be signed.

Actually, if you click on "search", it's pretty quick and easy.
Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back