PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Kirwin SIRIUS Radio @ Pats Camp 12-4PM Sunday

Re: Pat Kirwin SIRIUS Radio @ Pats Camp 12-2PM Sunday

Kirwan hit on my 2 areas of concern. DT who will bring the pass rush? With Wilfey & Kelly (everyone gushing about Tommy Kelly) being the best run stuffers by far and also the best pass rushers, who and for what purpose is the sub package for the interior line? A role for Cunningham? About time if so.

TE. Clearly the brief era of the 2 headed TE monster is ovah. :mad:
No substitute for the flexibility The Prisoner brought to the lineups. Kirwan suggests bring Gronk along slowly. Maybe find another TE FA to take reps as Ballard's knee is clearly not there yet and # of reps w/o Gronk could be a concern.

2 more hours in the car for you. Great stuff isnt it.

Jeez Ryan already forgot Ninko was already on. He's coming on again?!

TE. Clearly the brief era of the 2 headed TE monster is ovah. :mad:

Short break, maybe. But BB loves him LOTs of TE (not just some TE). :)

2 more hours in the car for you. Great stuff isnt it.

Jeez Ryan already forgot Ninko was already on. He's coming on again?!

Had radio on loud while trimming rose bushes for 1st wife. I think I pissed off my neighbors. Nice people so I'm now sitting in the car with laptop.

Happens every year. Guys call in to talk about something other than the Pats. Jeez why do these guys call and why do they get on? Jerkoff callers. Can't stand when they do that. Yay Raiders talk! Getoutta here with that.

I may be wrong but I thought he was talking about 10 personnel and said they both would be on the field with Amendola. Maybe it was over Jenkins. I stopped taking notes.

More talk about the absolute lack of pass rush on the inside of defensive line. Both say Tommy Kelly looks like he came in great shape.

Maybe I am wrong. I half heard it. I know he said he could see them as starters by November, but maybe I missed the 3 receiver set part.

Had radio on loud while trimming rose bushes for 1st wife. I think I pissed off my neighbors. Nice people so I'm now sitting in the car with laptop.
Ha! Classic.

Hey, I just went to SiriusXM NFL Radio - 24/7 NFL News & Talk - SiriusXM Radioand found that SIRIUS NFL Radio will rebroadcast this New England Patriots Training Camp Show: Tonight @ 10pm EDT & Tomorrow @ 8pm EDT. Perfect.
SIRIUS.jpg~original

Danny Amendola on next!

Update, Danny slipped in the shower, injuring himself. Will miss the interview while hospitalized.

Danny Amendola on next!

Update, Danny slipped in the shower, injuring himself. Will miss the interview while hospitalized.

Stop getting everyone worried about false reports. But he does have to be careful not to stumble on a question by Kirwin and end up injuring himself.

A Vereen package! Kirwin thinks Vereen will be relied upon heavily and is expecting big things after the catch.

Man these guys are high on the young receivers.

Jets fan monopolizing radio with Rex talk. Sanchez safe because of contract. Wasted year for GM with lame duck Rex. Geno QB later week 8-9. Braylon Edwards needs to STFU.

Danny Amendola on next!

I wonder if we'll ever see Danny Amendola interviewed by Damon Amendolara.

Not a big fan of the latter, but it seems like someone out there would make it happen.

Chandler Jones said his off season focus was upper body strength so he can disengage from those big meanie OTs like Nate Solder. Demurred when asked about stunts rushing from inside as was practiced today. Asked whose next up behind the starting 4 DL he went all non-committal.

SIRIUS guys really like Ninko.

Chandler Jones always sounds so enthusiastic. Seems like a solid young guy.

Jones worked mostly on upper body strength in the off season. Trying to improve on his bull rush and disengaging with OL.

About the 4th time Ryan says Ninko is looking thick. Wonder if this is some offseason lifting or Ryan just hasn't seen him for a year and he's really the same size. Haven't seen it mentioned by anyone else.

Jets fan monopolizing radio with Rex talk. Sanchez safe because of contract. Wasted year for GM with lame duck Rex. Geno QB later week 8-9. Braylon Edwards needs to (Please be quiet - edited).

I listen to a ton of NFL radio and you may hear 1 or 2 pats related calls a day if you listen from 6AM-7PM. There are too many sports radio alternatives in the Boston area (and relatively few subscribers to Sirius) to generate a lot of calls. Boston fans do not generate a lot of calls, e-mails, tweets, etc to the national outlets (ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC) in general due to the presence of WEEI and 98.5 in Boston.

Instead you get a lot of calls from fans of the teams who are in smaller markets (ie KC and Cleveland) where they fight for airtime on one station or who have deep rooted fans all over who talk nothing but football (Dallas, Pittsburgh...)

I listen to a ton of NFL radio and you may hear 1 or 2 pats related calls a day if you listen from 6AM-7PM. There are too many sports radio alternatives in the Boston area (and relatively few subscribers to Sirius) to generate a lot of calls. Boston fans do not generate a lot of calls, e-mails, tweets, etc to the national outlets (ESPN, Fox, CBS, NBC) in general due to the presence of WEEI and 98.5 in Boston.

Instead you get a lot of calls from fans of the teams who are in smaller markets (ie KC and Cleveland) where they fight for airtime on one station or who have deep rooted fans all over who talk nothing but football (Dallas, Pittsburgh...)
I listen a lot on Sirius and you are absolutely correct. There are even every day regular callers from places like KC, Dallas, etc. Good analysis.

BB on now, late. Tim enthused about young WRs. BB concedes there's "talent there". Cannon in the fight for PT.

I'm wicked pissed that BB was late, cutting the interview short.

BB on now, late. Tim enthused about young WRs. BB concedes there's "talent there". Cannon in the fight for PT.

I'm wicked pissed that BB was late, cutting the interview short.

I was beginning to think he wasn't going to show up at all.
Good stuff all around. The last hour with the repeat of Kraft interview could have been better but it was a good listen.

The locals here in Houston are obsessed with the Pats and there is a lot of Pats talk on local radio. Most of it is trying to convince themselves that the Texans are better than the Pats (one host claimed that the Texans are better from player #2-53, only conceding that TB was better than any Texan). They parrot the national media line, Pats gravely decimated by the off-season, BB has lost his mojo, etc, but our**it doesn't smell. Having ex Pat Ted Johnson as a local host keeps the Pats in focus, but he is one of the biggest parrots.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back