PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Parody of Catcalling video - 5 hours walking Manhattan as a Jets fan.

Gwedd

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Do you all remember that video from a few days back of a woman walking silently through NYC and getting hit on left and right? It was done to call attention to the crap that many women have to put up with every day. catcalls, unwanted comments, etc.

Well, in the best comedy gold tradition, some guy dressed as a JETS fan and redid the video. It's awesomely funny. :)

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/08/video-five-hours-of-walking-in-nyc-as-a-jets-fan/

OutSTANDING!!!!

"Buttfumble!"
"Loser!"
"Root for a real NY team!"
"Burn that shirt"

Someone with a Jets Insider account needs to start a thread with this over there.
Let me know how long it takes to be perma-banned. It's worth it!

"Ewww, jets!"

To you lurking likers. My brother hosts a comedy night in Brooklyn at which this guy is a regular (or he's a drunk, but he said regular). If you noticed this was c0-written by Nick Stevens, the GFY Clark Kent. In other words, I could be famous by association.

Last edited:
Looks set up but still very funny ........ certainly not far fetched.

To you lurking likers. My brother hosts a comedy night in Brooklyn at which this guy is a regular (or he's a drunk, but he said regular). If you noticed this was c0-written by Nick Stevens, the GFY Clark Kent. In other words, I could be famous by association.
some of the comments seem like set ups, others didn't. i lol when one guy said 'you have issues son"

some of the comments seem like set ups, others didn't. i lol when one guy said 'you have issues son"
I wouldn't doubt they got some reasl comments, but since it says co-written by that guy and Nick Stevens (better known as Fitzy) they must have written something.

Burn that shirt, alright?

Last follow up...my brother facebooked that he knows Nick Stevens very well -he lives in his neighborhood...in Brooklyn! Oh, the horror. Fitzy lives in NY.

Um. they're all set ups.
Yeah, that's why there's a credit for "Written by." ;) Maybe a couple of the comments were spontaneous, but no more than one or two. (BTW: that doesn't take away from it's being a clever piece.)

Haha that was great.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back