Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Going to the parade - need some parking/access 411 please

Hey fellas,

I’ll be going to the parade tomorrow with the kidos. Driving up to Boston from southern CT.

Was wondering where the best and closest spot to park the car is, and how to get to the parade route from there (a quick commuter, or better yet, a walk over).

Also, if anyone can recommend a good spot along the route, that would be great as well. I was there for the SB49 parade, by city hall, but I found the wait at that spot (was near the end of the route) for the duck boats a bit too long, given that I still needed 3 hours to get back home. So thinking about a spot closer to the beginning of the route, would be better.

Thank you in advance

I would park at Route 128 train station and take the commuter rail....it's going to be a beautiful day

Park at a T-station and take the train in...Driving into Boston would be nuts.

I assume by 'T-Station' you mean drive to one of the end station one of the subway lines?

If so, which one would you recommend?

Parade Advice

I have tomorrow off and I'm gonna finally make the dip and goto a celebration parade. Supposed to be nice, maybe even 60 plus outside.

Anyway, I'll be taking the train into North Station. Any advice on how to get from there to the actual parade? And what would be my best bet to be on the route? I'm not sure if they have a rally at the end or if it's just a moving parade and that's that. Thanks in advance.

I assume by 'T-Station' you mean drive to one of the end station one of the subway lines?

If so, which one would you recommend?

Based on where you are coming from, using the T Commuter Rail would probably be the easiest choice.

Where 95 hits what used to be known as 128 (see below - look for the I-93 logo), you can stay on 95 (128 north) for an exit or two to catch the commuter rail.

Commuter Rail Schedule: Providence/Stoughton Line | Commuter Rail | MBTA

mbta-commuter-curve.png

I have tomorrow off and I'm gonna finally make the dip and goto a celebration parade. Supposed to be nice, maybe even 60 plus outside.

Anyway, I'll be taking the train into North Station. Any advice on how to get from there to the actual parade? And what would be my best bet to be on the route? I'm not sure if they have a rally at the end or if it's just a moving parade and that's that. Thanks in advance.

From North Station you could walk, or take the T into downtown.
(See the green line below - just a couple of stops going inbound, You will be on the 'Lechmere' [GL] line.)

map-medium-rapidtransit-36b45f77b7d8e4c5e6d356da150e13ea.png

Map: Patriots Super Bowl victory parade

Thank you

Would suggest parking somewhere convenient and doing the commuter rail and sticking with that. Can walk from South Station or North Station very easily. It should be a decent day weather wise. T is brutal and unreliable. Redline is the drizzling sh*ts, so would absolutely recommend avoiding that at all costs.

Parade Advice

Walk from North Station straight to City Hall. Won't be that far, but city hall is going to be ground zero, so you're going to be jostling big time. It's where the route ends and the team rally is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe