PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Painfully terrible TV coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't stand that Matt Vaskersian or however you spell his name kept repeating after every Pats penalty that "this doesn't normally happen from a Bill Belicheck coached team" or something like that. I understood him the first time and there is no need to keep repeating that. Regarding Joe Buck, it's funny how everyone gets annoyed by this guy and I'm also one them. I don't know what it is but I think it could be because Buck really doesn't seem to give a crap of what happens. Almost as if he is going through the motions and cracking a couple jokes here and there and letting Aikman fill in. I think football analysts should stick with football and baseball should stick with baseball. I never understood why they brought Buck to do football. On the other hand, I really like Troy Aikman and he does a really good job of explaining the game without over doing it. I have heard Pat Summerall do some games for crappy teams and I just thought how FOX should team him up with Aikman for their "A" team. Summerall used to be on that "A" team with Madden and I loved both of them. There is something about Sommerall's voice that pumps you up for football. I understand he is getting old, but the man will go down as a legend for his craft.

Do those two work a lot of games? I can't recall a game I watched with them before. Maybe Fox had a meeting with all the main crews and the first 10 or 12 emergency crews and everyone got sick? It is Flu season after all.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing..... the camera shots were awful and in some cases, MISSING... bad coverage, IMO.

Count me in on that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes