PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 15 Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
What gives? Nobody cares for the rest of the week? Things are going according to plan.

Fill me in on DEN-PIT, I only get Mia-SD. Worthless game. Woodhead just scored a TD though.

Brock sure has a lot of zip on his balls. Must be a side-effect of seeing all those ducks by the choker.

Man the Pitt D is terrible.

Brock didn't want to do a buttfumble on the botched run play...:(

The Colts lost to a Weeden-quarterbacked team. That's just something that has to be repeated a bunch to ensure they can't live it down.

I don't get why people are so afraid of the Steelers. Yes, their offense is great, but their defense is not a playoff caliber defense.

Why are the majority of people here scared of Pitt? Their defense sucks

LOL Steelers defense!

I can't see how anyone is scared of Pittsburgh, Denver hadn't scored a TD on there last 24 possessions, they go right down the field to tie the game.

Pretty bad coverage by the Steelers.

I am still hoping that pittsburgh wins but their defense sucks big time.

I don't get why people are so afraid of the Steelers. Yes, their offense is great, but their defense is not a playoff caliber defense.

Is there another team in the AFC that worries you more?

Is there another team in the AFC that worries you more?

Although any team can get hot in the playoffs and if the Pats don't start getting healthy every team scares me, but the better question is there any team in the AFC that worries me? And the answer is not really. As long as the Pats are as close to full strength as possible, there is no team in the AFC that is in the Patriots class.

But to answer your question. Denver and Cincy worry me more. In the playoffs, I worry more about teams with great defenses.

Note to Pittsburgh: you might want to cover Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back