PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 15 Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with first and goal inside the one yard line, is any team less likely to score than the Saints?

So apparently calling a timeout you don't have on the one yard line is a pretty good way to get a free timeout. Refs should've just let Ihedigbo keep signalling.

lmao.. fantasy players around the world raging after that sequence

jeez i thought brees would make the game interesting, the saints commit the same foul twice, unbelievable

Saints mailing it in.

Pathetic!

Un-friken-believable.

The same referee crew that overturned White's catch just upheld Ben Watson's.

This needs to be seen to be believed.

Very similar play, but more evidence to overturn Watson's catch

Note: Was Pete Morelli's crew, but I now think HD ref fed the Philly game. Still, the point stands.

Last edited:
Blandino just proved he's fixing games! A sideline catch that was hard to tell if his foot went out of bounds but looked like it from one angle was called a completed catch on the field and then replay review(blandino) just said the call stands.

This is indisputable proof right there!

I like how Gruden is talking about "real tight ends". Too bad he's 4 years too late. Gronk vs Graham comparison in 2011 was an absolute joke.

I'm not surprised Matt Prater missed that exrtra point range Field goal. He's been missing extra points all season.

Wonder why the Saints didn't try to block the FG ala Collins?

Not much to lose at that point and a block could become a TD.

lmao.. fantasy players around the world raging after that sequence

Well I lost the patsfans league to a) 13 points that never should have been gotten by Beckham and that BS pass and run at the end of the game.

What utter BS.

Well I lost the patsfans league to a) 13 points that never should have been gotten by Beckham and that BS pass and run at the end of the game.

What utter BS.

I was sweating bullets when they started forcing it to Watson. The TD catch had us tied and that dropped catch at the end would've put you over. :D

I was sweating bullets when they started forcing it to Watson. The TD catch had us tied and that dropped catch at the end would've put you over. :D

Complete load of sh*t. Take that last TD from Bekham away, who should have been in the showers, and you lose. That isn't like a bad game from a player etc. Dropped catch at the end would have left me one behind.

Anyone who had Beckham in all fantasy leagues should have 6 points taken away. If Talib gets bounced for an eye poke, ODB should have been gone. Uttter disgrace and places an actual * next to any win by anyone in any league due to ODB. Playoff leagues or consolational.

I'd take you losing the title, me losing it and it going to whomever won the consolation game.

God he is so special, just ask him......

As it turned out alvin, I went on to watch a few more interviews after that, including some of his and of actors who are in his movies. I probably watched a few hours of those and went on to re-watch Reservoir Dogs later last night. There's really no denying his greatness as a writer and a director.

As it turned out alvin, I went on to watch a few more interviews after that, including some of his and of actors who are in his movies. I probably watched a few hours of those and went on to re-watch Reservoir Dogs later last night. There's really no denying his greatness as a writer and a director.
Really, I think it's a matter of opinion. His earlier work was in fact great and special. His later work, not so much. That is of course my opinion.

Un-friken-believable.

The same referee crew that overturned White's catch just upheld Ben Watson's.

This needs to be seen to be believed.

Very similar play, but more evidence to overturn Watson's catch

Note: Was Pete Morelli's crew, but I now think HD ref fed the Philly game. Still, the point stands.

This is not getting any traction in the media. Somebody with twitter please tweet this BS to some media!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back