• Keith Olbermann

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • Bob Costas

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Costas, costas has always been a douche, hes old douche. Olberman is the new douche on the block, hes bucking for costas's job.

Went with Olbermann. Costas is second, but no one compares ol' crazy Keith. The guy is more insane than a fly in a tin ****house.

olbermann is a pretentious a-hole who thinks he is a huge star. the guy is about as full of himself as anyone in the media. he thinks he is so cute, clever, and funny and throws that smurke in there to let you know how he thinks he is so much better than everyone.

You nailed it. Costas is bad...but Olbermann is the absolute worst. He's not witty. He's not funny or engaging. He's a pompous douchewad. I have no idea how he got a job as a football commentator or how he has managed to keep it.

Last edited:
There are so many... cannot make a choice right now.. but this thread shows the tendency for media darlings to infliltrate our beloved sport..

Heard or read somewhere that Costas is getting the **** Clarke award for the best hair dye and hair spray this year... that aggravates me as much as his idiotic commentary, grow old with grace.

For me, it is Olbermann. I can't stand his righteous indignation crap that he spews whether it is about politics or sports. Not to get political, but even my most liberal friends who agree with most of his opinions on his MSNBC show think he is a douche.

Costas acts like he is morally and intellectually superior than everyone, but at least his delivery is far smoother than Olbermann.
Yeah, I can't stand him either, always being right! And that trick he does, where he accurately quotes Conservatives, makes me sick!!! What a douche.

If you took both of them, added in Hannity and Berman, put them in an air-tight chamber, the energy produced from the combined douche-baggery - if you could contain it with some sort of force field - would be enough to power the entire planet for eternity.

Joe Buck is also a smarmy douche, as if Chris Collinsworth.

Trey Wingo gets an honorable mention.

They should just have Hannity and Olbermann do the broadcast. That'd be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes