PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who are your Super Bowl favorites right now?

I don't necessarily "like" a Ravens/Niners matchup if you know what I mean but I agree that's probably going to be it.

49ers as champs.
Chiefs will luck their way in

I think Dolphins and Eagles are possible but agree niners and ravens should be co favorites
Ravens niners woukd be a great super bowl.
I like tge ravens to win it all

49ers or Eagles in the NFC and probably the Ravens or Bills if they keep this hot streak.

Ravens are winning it this year.

Okay

The only teams that have a shot in the NFC are the 49'ers, Cowboys and Eagles.

The only teams that have a shot within the AFC are the Chiefs, Dolphins, Ravens, and Bills.

The rest are just there to get knocked out OR maybe pull one upset. But none are going all the way.

Conventional wisdom tells me the Ravens/Chiefs vs the 49'ers/Eagles is the likelu scenario.

My money is on the 49'ers representint the NFC barring injuries. The AFC is tougher between the Ravens and Chiefs. Chiefs have been struggling, but they are in the old Patriots spot of being the experienced playoff team that can maybe be the team that stays steady when other teams crumble. But the Ravens SHOULD get there, but we've seen them crash and burn

49ers and Dolphins. That would be a great matchup.

If the Bills beat the Dolphins again, then than it’s the Bills and Ravens.

Chiefs remind me of the 2005-2006 Pats. There will eventually be a team that exploits their glaring weaknesses.

Eagles over Ravens
No way Purdy beats Philly in Philly twice.

Mahomes still breathes right?? It's that simple some of these AFC Teams flat out choke on the Big Stage. To be the Champ you have to beat the Champs Mahomes owns the AFC we have seen this before.

Mahomes still breathes right?? It's that simple some of these AFC Teams flat out choke on the Big Stage. To be the Champ you have to beat the Champs Mahomes owns the AFC we have seen this before.
This is sort of how I feel. It's sort of like when we would "upset" teams that on paper had a hotter season than us like the Chargers or the Falcons or the Colts or the Steelers. The team without experience lets it get way too big for them and let's set backs freak them out

This is sort of how I feel. It's sort of like when we would "upset" teams that on paper had a hotter season than us like the Chargers or the Falcons or the Colts or the Steelers. The team without experience lets it get way too big for them and let's set backs freak them out
You got to have "It" which Mahomes got at that time. :cool:

Not this year. Their team is fatally flawed. Reminds of the 2009 Pats ...

We'll definitely see can't say I'm not a little jealous of that Rookie WR they Drafted R Rice decent young player who's growing with Mahomes.

We'll definitely see can't say I'm not a little jealous of that Rookie WR they Drafted R Rice decent young player who's growing with Mahomes.
He's seem like a decent player. The rest of the their WRs suck.

The AFC is weak tho
They can luck their way in
Elite defense, elite QB and elite coaching

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back