PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What are you drinking for the game on Sunday??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Celebration is a good offering this year.

I have a six-pack of the Sam Adams 'Long Shot' homebrew sampler, a pack of Dogfish Head's 90-Minute IPA and a bottle of S'Muttonator double bock.

After that, I'll settle in with Sierra Pale.

**do not do this at home--I am a Professional**

I was thinking that maybe having a Celebration Ale would be jumping the gun. Maybe I should wait until after the game to have a "Celebration" Ale.

I think we may have similar taste. I love Dogfish Beers...all of them except Raison D'tre (or however you spell it)

Last edited:
black j. walker and some german beer "Jever".

Cheers to Patsnation

That Celebration is a good offering this year.

I have a six-pack of the Sam Adams 'Long Shot' homebrew sampler, a pack of Dogfish Head's 90-Minute IPA and a bottle of S'Muttonator double bock.

After that, I'll settle in with Sierra Pale.

**do not do this at home--I am a Professional**

Now this is my kinda guy,,,,got to have a few beers (especially qualty microbrews etc) during the game to take the edge off.....But whatever works for all of you....drink and be merry...I'm starting to have a good feeling about tonight's game,......GO PATS!!!!

I was thinking that maybe having a Celebration Ale would be jumping the gun. Maybe I should wait until after the game to have a "Celebration" Ale.

I think we may have similar taste. I love Dogfish Beers...all of them except Raison D'tre (or however you spell it)

not a fan of that either, but the Indian Brown is nice

I am onto the 'Long Shot Old Ale'

holy crap--10.5% ABV--almost a barleywine...

:woohoo:

I am having a Merlot with chilli today.
Hey....Wine is always good.......and Champagne if/when we win!!!! GO PATS!!!

I got a six pack of New Castle and a bomber of some Harpoon thing I've never seen-- and Englsh Ale of some kind. Supposed to be pretty good.

Nice!!! Gotta love Harpoon!!! GO PATS!!!

I'll start out with a few heinies, to be followed by champagne.:D

Paper City Winter Lager, Sammy Winter Lager, Opa Opa IPA.

The Colts will be drinking a big tall glass of Whoop Ass.

Labatt's Blue Light, leading up to and during the game (but not so much as to not be able to focus on the game). A little GRAND MARNIER to celebrate at the end of the game.

Last edited:
Blue Moon....which is a hefeweizen....on the third one right now...I've been pacing myself before the game....saving the champange for after the SB victory...I don't buy AFC championship apparel and don't "celebrate" anything but a SB victory....since I am a Pats fan not a colts fan:D

Damn-it, so nervous, the beers are going down a little faster than I'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back