PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Virgin's Plea...a HOAX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
http://www.avirginsplea.com/

I was not taken in by it, but I thought that since it was posted before, I should post a follow up so that people will know the REAL story.
Certainly got many interested and sites like Snope chronicle bust them quickly....The net is full of them!!! Always have been...but I remember the organization in the 60s that wanted to put clothes on dogs. SO called legitmate org and yet??? A hoax...there are many!! Just wished to clear that up!!

you wanna repost that in english?

Pats726 said:
http://www.avirginsplea.com/

I was not taken in by it, but I thought that since it was posted before, I should post a follow up so that people will know the REAL story.
Certainly got many interested and sites like Snope chronicle bust them quickly....The net is full of them!!! Always have been...but I remember the organization in the 60s that wanted to put clothes on dogs. SO called legitmate org and yet??? A hoax...there are many!! Just wished to clear that up!!
Yes I am a founding member of Pants For Puppies and I do not appreciate you insinuating that we are a scam organization.Please cease and desist with your slanderous comments or face prosecution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back