PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Very funny Bengals girl

LOL, I couldn't handle all the "dang" cuss words :rofl:

This is awesome. Love this... “He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!” "and he’s so good! And everyone knows it!—and he makes those Subway commercials!”

Dang that was funny

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Holy crap. I hope she has a sense of humor after seeing it plastered all over the internet. Funny as hell though.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
When she gets a little older, that girl is going to make some football-loving guy VERY happy.

She’s got nice teeth!

But then I’m Scottish and even horses have nice teeth compared to us!

Holy crap. I hope she has a sense of humor after seeing it plastered all over the internet. Funny as hell though.
Looks like she wants to be a social media influencer, so the attention is probably okay with her.

FINALLY, a worthwhile thread on this site. It’s been a while. This girl is all-in on the Bengals and, dang it, I love it. Knows more about football than any of Brady Forum regulars and I didn’t hear her pine for Ken Anderson even once. She has moved on.

FINALLY, a worthwhile thread on this site. It’s been a while. This girl is all-in on the Bengals and, dang it, I love it. Knows more about football than any of Brady Forum regulars and I didn’t hear her pine for Ken Anderson even once. She has moved on.
Moved on lol. He was retired long before she was even born.

When she gets a little older, that girl is going to make some football-loving guy VERY happy.
I saw this a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing. Think she has gauze in her mouth so could be real but either way she looks like a future queen. Absolute keeper.

Honestly these lines are ****in amazing ...

"I know he's got a gf and I'm happy for him but I'm not happy for me, in that situation!!!!"

“He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!!!”

Soooooooo many guys lit up after hearing that second quote!!

I saw this a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing. Think she has gauze in her mouth so could be real but either way she looks like a future queen. Absolute keeper.

"I know he's got a gf and I'm happy for him but I'm not happy for me, in that situation!!!!"

“He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!!!”

I liked the end where she talks about Mixon practicing but maybe not playing on Sunday. "I don't know! I'm not a doctor and I never have been!"

Hell, she even monitors practice reports!

Last edited:

Damnit I hate being the pretty guy with no ambition

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back